Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Part 2

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
txwoodslinger

Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Part 2

Post by txwoodslinger »

322 - I walked past this room about 715 am and it was quiet. I heard a man speaking in Spanish, and didn’t pay it much mind. When I came back this way about 20 mins later, there was full fledged loud music and that was a giveaway that they were trying to get some action before checking out. I didn’t hear them right away, so after about 10 mins, I walked away trying to find some other morning sounds before all the noise. I came back and heard some loud sounds. She was moaning really loud and you can hear some skin clapping. I later saw her as they were checking out. She was about 5’9 185lbs Hispanic, pretty face. He briefly walked out of room, but then went back in and I never got a good look at him. But from the music playing, it would be safe to assume they were both Hispanic. Was able to go back to sleep around 9 am after spending almost 7 hours on the hunt for sounds.

304 - this actually helped me get to the 322 capture. I was already asleep after a nice capture which I’ll soon post. About 1:30 am, I was awaken by some sounds from the room directly above me. Heard some bed moving sounds and immediately got dressed and went to get this capture. I never saw the couple. They gave me two beautiful sounds. Despite having their TV on, they weren’t fully able to drown out her soft moans. This was an under door iPhone capture. I hope you all enjoy. I also want to apologize for not having timestamps and descriptions in most of these postings. I haven’t listened to them in their entirety since I captured.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
niteseal

Re: Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Part 2

Post by niteseal »

nice, dude. thanks
rareesence
Kingpin

Re: Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024 - Part 2

Post by rareesence »

Nice!