Young Neighbors - [Update May 27] Breaking In USA Memorial Day

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
edtraveller

Re: Young Neighbors - [Update May 10] And...ANOTHER ONE :)

Post by edtraveller »

Hey two nights in a row - don't know what's going on but they went 1/2 an hour this time and she got a bit more expressive.

Drained the poor guy's nuts down to nothing too.. (and mine)

Going to go through some other periods where I've been out of the apartment this week..

Enjoy - I think this is the best they've done yet..

CCNbrs-2024May10CameTogether 4AM.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

Exciting ! I love this story.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

edtraveller wrote: ↑10 May 2024 18:17 Hey two nights in a row - don't know what's going on but they went 1/2 an hour this time and she got a bit more expressive.

Drained the poor guy's nuts down to nothing too.. (and mine)

Going to go through some other periods where I've been out of the apartment this week..

Enjoy - I think this is the best they've done yet..

CCNbrs-2024May10CameTogether 4AM.mp3
But wait theres more.....πŸ˜πŸ†πŸΎ
edtraveller

Re: Young Neighbors - [Update May 23] They Figured Out I Was Away

Post by edtraveller »

So this past week, my hotel corridor where I was staying for business was completely dead.
However, after I came home and checked back through my security audio recordings, I was welcomed with a true gem.

It had come up in conversation that I was going to be gone all week on business, and as I had hoped, they took nice advantage of it!

Thursday night they decided to finally make some magic..

Their time together begins with a mumbled conversation.
She then gives him head for 2-3 minutes.
After that they are in intercourse where he brings her to orgasm before he plants about a 1/4 liter nut deep inside of her from the sound of it πŸ˜‹

I was hoping for sloppy seconds but wasn’t surprised that I didn’t find anything - I’ve never heard them go back to back before.

At the end of the year I’ll find an excuse to give them a nice bottle of champagne before my first business trip of the year - easy to do. An unwanted business gift - and I really don’t care for champagne anyway..

Please enjoy - these are the nicest sounds I’ve heard from her πŸ₯°

CCNbrs-2024May23WhenMiceKnowTheCatIsAway 3AM.mp3
🐱🐭🐭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Another one coming up; not too intense; but sweet & tender - they lasted 1/2 hr.
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing !

Very good as usual <3

Can't wait to hear what's next.
Tout le monde rΓͺve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
edtraveller

Young Neighbors - [Update May 27] Breaking In USA Memorial Day

Post by edtraveller »

edtraveller wrote: ↑01 Feb 2024 06:58 NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over the ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise- canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbors privacy.
I had a feeling since neighbors were staying home for the holiday and it had been 42 hours since last hearing from them, I'd set my watch's vibe alarms throughout the night and sure enough, they 'came' through :)

What I love about this couple is despite some common patterns, each experience differs.

In this one, there's a long stretch where she's characteristically trying to be quiet - but her sounds themselves are exquisite in expression and quality. However, a few minutes from the end she gets surprisingly vocal.

This one isn't as loud as the previous - you have to ideally use over the ear and ANC - but the noises are a great reward for doing so. This is also one of their longer bouts - about 1/2 hour from foreplay to postcoital..

I have the feeling that her vaginal muscles are unreal not only by the intensity and length of the guy's climax, but after the main event, I am sure she's leg locking him inside and milking him from the residual moans and grunts she still gets out of him.

Probably a good thing there's no apartment underneath them - I bet if there were their massive nut outflows would be creating a growing moisture stain on the ceiling below!

My personal fantasy is that if we were hotel neighbors and they did this immediately before leaving for a flight and accidentally left their door slightly open in the rush to leave, I'd run in, tear off my clothes and have a huge wank lying in the middle of their wet spot.. bonus would be finding a forgotten pair of panties that just came off that I could further enjoy!

Enjoy!!
CCNbrs-2024MemorialDay 0230AM.mp3
LouderthanLV

Re: Young Neighbors - [Update May 27] Breaking In USA Memorial Day

Post by LouderthanLV »

Gave this one an edit