Park Doggy

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
myadpass

Park Doggy

Post by myadpass »

So I was cruising through the park in the summertime, and I heard a sound coming from the playground equipment. I couldn't see anything, but I was curious. There was no moon out, and only the street lights across the street provided some backlight and illumination. As I approached the playground, I realized that a couple was fucking but I couldn't quite make them out. As I got a bit closer I could see their forms in the backlight. The girl was bent over facing out toward the parking lot. The guy was behind her pounding away, and had one hand over head clutching the monkey bar. I scooted a bit closer, and her moans became louder. It was then that I realized there was a perfect spot just behind them and to their left. I was able to slide under a step on the playground equipment and was less than 10 feet away from them with only a small window exposed between myself and them. Perfect luck!

As I watched, I noticed that she had a perfect athletic body. Unfortunately, I was only to capture a few minutes of their adventure. Here it is.
12rudeboy34

Re: Park Doggy

Post by 12rudeboy34 »

Not sure why you have had no feed back, sounds real to me? thanx for your effort pal :wink: