Any recordings with a girl with a serious Southern drawl?

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
reggind
Knight

Any recordings with a girl with a serious Southern drawl?

Post by reggind »

I think I asked this before, but if any of you come across a file here or in the archives or anyplace else and the girl has a serious Southern drawl please post a link to it. Thank you! I have been looking for this for years. I thought I hit the holy grail once. I was in a cheap hotel, visiting a friend, sadly this place has cameras everywhere and even worse is they have them up on a couple of big tee vees behind the reception desk so people in the lobby can see them, Anyway, I was limited to the people on the 4 sides of me, and my room had one of those old connecting doors to the room next door, and as it turned our it was locked on their side, I could open the one on my side. I know this because I was being quiet in my room thinging I am gong to be listening to the floor when a semu drink couple both with strong drawls, comes in next door, and almost as soon as they came in they tried the door on their side and it did not open. I thought I hit fucking solid gold, a bit drunk and loud as all get out, and you know what they did? Went to sleep and took off in the wee am hours. I was up hoping for something until they left. So shitto. So, anyway, I am still looking.