Me and Cat in a hotel, part 2

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
serpentenero

Me and Cat in a hotel, part 2

Post by serpentenero »

This is Part 2 of my sex romp with Cat. You can find Part 1 in this post which includes a description of her.

One thing that I didn't mention about Cat was that she LOVED anal sex. During our text conversations, she told me multiple times that she was eager to "feel your big black cock in my juicy white ass" (yes, those were really her words!). And after we had cooled off from round one, she reminded me that she wasn't going to let me leave without trying anal with her. Needless to say that my cock became a curved steel pipe. I lubed myself up, she positioned herself on all fours with her heart-shaped ass high, and I proceeded to press my cock against her tight butthole.

The first four minutes of the recording are quiet, and I apologize in advance for the loud metallic clanging sound. It was coming from the parking lot and I had no idea what that was about -- extended-stay hotels attract some "interesting" types. Anyway, I apply consistent pressure against her butt before I break through at the 3:55 mark (she says "slide that cock in my ass"). Over the next minute, I slide the rest of my cock slowly up her ass and pump slowly. At about 4:55 I pick up the pace and lay a loud, hard smack on her ass cheek. She lets out a loud "Urrrrggghhhh!!" I knew then that we were going to have fun.

What follows is about ten minutes of the hottest and most intense anal sex that I have ever experienced. The combination of our bodies smacking together, our vocalizations, and Cat's dirty talk ("oh God I want you to spread that cum in my ass" is one example) make this one of my all-time favorite recordings. I really enjoy listening to it and reliving those memories.

Ultimately I did not cum, and I had to take a break after 15 minutes. The final part of the session is in Part 3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HolyRoller478

Re: Me and Cat in a hotel, part 2

Post by HolyRoller478 »

serpentenero wrote: 17 May 2024 17:12 The final part of the session is in Part 3.
Please share Part 3 as soon as you can. We'd love to hear more. :mrgreen:
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Wow, what a sequel, cannot wait for part 3 😅
Foolio7

Post by Foolio7 »

Wow she sounds super hot 🥰 love the dirty talk. Would it be rude of me to ask how big your cock is?
mRJH22

Post by mRJH22 »

Wow I love her moans and the dirty talk is next level!
serpentenero

Post by serpentenero »

Foolio7 wrote: 19 May 2024 06:05 Wow she sounds super hot 🥰 love the dirty talk. Would it be rude of me to ask how big your cock is?
It's about 8.5 inches with a strong upward curve. I never thought of myself as "big", but I receive a lot of compliments and complaints from women about my size.
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

It' s wonderfull! Her nice dirty talking, very Hot! Would love to hear her deserved reward: you spreiding thaf cum in het ass!
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Loved this - thanks for posting. Could swear she says spurt that cum in my ass, instead of spread. Just delicious