She was none the wiser

Share your experiences
thaithai
Kingpin

She was none the wiser

Post by thaithai »

A little preamble – personally I really don’t like to post true stories on here without either photos or audio files to accompany them. All the 3 stories that I have posted so far have some backing material. Unfortunately, this time I just can’t do that – I do have some pictures but most of them are far too graphic for this forum. Sorry guys!

A few weeks ago I was having a chat and a drink with one of my best friends. Although we live in the same building, we don’t really meet up very often so every time we meet, we always end up spending a few hours together to catch up.
We hardly have any secrets for each other so – while talking about respective wives – I told him that my wife and I are partial to the odd light bondage session during sex every now and then.

He seemed very impressed and excited, so much so that he asked for more details. I totally trust him so I revealed that (when we go down that route) we are usually very drunk. It’s a kind of necessary step as she would never agree to do that when sober. Once in the bedroom I usually put some music on, then proceed to tie her hands and wrists to the bed headboard and blindfold her. What she really loves in these situations is to be teased endlessly in every possible way and have wild sex.

My friend was almost speechless with disbelief as we’ve known each other for a few years but I had never revealed this side of me. With a broad smile he then said that I was a lucky bastard LOL and that he’d love to be a fly on the wall on one of these occasions.
I got home that evening thinking about what he said so over the next few days I concocted a plan to make his dream come true.

About a week later I sent him a message “Let’s meet up tonight. We need to talk”. Once at the bar I told him that I had thought about his wish. “If you’d like – I said – you can be more than just a fly on the wall”.
“What do you mean?”, he said.
Me: “Maybe if you fancy it you could even join the action!”.
Him: “What?!?! Your wife will never agree to it!!!”
Me: “If you’re able to be quiet as a mouse, I’m pretty sure she won’t notice”.
Him: “That’s awesome… but is that ok with you??”
Me: “Yes… as long as you don’t make any noise during sex, she will be none the wiser and all of us will have a great time. Is that ok?”.
Him: “Absolutely!!! Your wife is a total babe, how could I say no?!”

A few days later I sent him another message asking him to be available on Friday night as my wife and I usually have dinner at home that day. I had agreed with him that he could enter my apartment without problems as the front door would not be locked. We had agreed that he’d come in at 10pm on the dot. With military precision, at the agreed time, some sensual/relaxing music was playing (perhaps a bit loudly) on my phone and my other half was already tied up, blindfolded and lying on our marital bed. Whilst he quietly took his shorts off in the living room, I started sucking and nibbling her nipples. As her hands were tied to the headboard she couldn’t push my head down to her nether regions (as she usually does)… but this was all part of the teasing that she craved so much 😊

Then slowly I started moving south so she literally begged me to suck her pussy. I had previously instructed my friend to look at my cunni ‘style’ and try to replicate it as much as possible so that she wouldn’t suspect anything. I went down on her for 2-3 minutes then stopped for a quick moment, stepped back… and my friend took over.

She was so turned on that luckily she didn’t realise anything. She just kept moaning and writhing about as he sucked her pussy whilst playing with her hard nipples. She asked ‘me’ a couple of times to fcuk her so I told her to be patient (“all good things come to those who wait!” LOL). Shortly later she announced that she was about to cum and asked me if I was ok with that. My friend nodded to me so I said “Yes, enjoy it darling”.

…. And enjoy she certainly did. She moaned loudly and shaked almost uncontrollably for about 30 seconds, pure bliss. Once she had finished my friend quietly stepped back so she asked ‘me’. “You haven’t cummed yet… would you like to?”
I said “Of course. Your night of fun has not finished yet”.
“That’s good but I don’t know if I can cum again” she replied. She clearly had no idea what was in store for her 😊

Obviously her hands and wrists were still tied so I slowly proceeded to help her move to a doggie position with her hands placed on the headboard.
She loves sex in this position so I started entering her from behind. This was also ideal to make sure that she wouldn’t suspect anything about my friend being there.
I started rather slowly and upped the tempo a few minutes later. After 10 minutes or so of being inside her, I knew I couldn’t last much longer whilst she was only starting to get horny again. So I told her that I needed to stop for a second or two (as I didn’t want to cum too soon) and pulled out. I stepped back and my friend quietly took over 😊

He then proceeded to pump her just like I did – starting in low gear for the first few minutes and then increase the pace quite a lot. She was slowly but certainly enjoying this session and her moans were leaving no doubt about it.
When my friend was kind of close to orgasm and signalled to me that he was going to pull out, I told her that I needed another quick break to prolong her night of pleasure. He stepped back and I entered her again.

Basically we carried on like this another couple of times. After 40-45 minutes of shagging I hoped she was getting close to have a second orgasm. Both my friend and I knew we couldn't go on much longer. She was thoroughly enjoying her treatment – all she needed now was that little bit extra to push her to the point of no return.
As my friend was inside her and pumping quite furiously, I silently gestured to him to stick his thumb inside her arse. Using his own saliva to lubricate his thumb and her back entrance he did just that.

This little trick magnified her pleasure so less than a minute later we heard her say “Yes darling… yes darling… YES DARLING I CUM” (almost screaming). She hardly shaked (unlike during her first orgasm) but her climax was rather loud and prolonged nonetheless. At the same time my friend managed to cum inside her without letting any noise out. We both knew that – had he done that – she would have realized that there was an uninvited guest in the bedroom. Obviously he had a condom on so luckily she didn’t get suspicious when he shot his load inside her.

As he pulled out, I looked at her and she had a wry smile on her beautiful face. She’s not young anymore so It takes a very special effort to make her come twice in one hour. Then she asked me “Did you cum??” – she knows that typically I am quite vocal when I orgasm but this time she had not heard anything from me.
I replied “no, not yet” so I asked her if she could give me a quick blow job. She said she was fine but I had to untie her first. 😊

Making sure that her blindfold was still on, I untied her hands and wrists and stood next to the bed where she proceeded to suck me. I was incredibly horny so it didn’t take her more than a couple of minutes to bring me to heaven.
Whilst enjoying the last part of the show, my friend had quietly put his clothes back on so as soon as I was done I quickly showed him outside (with the excuse of going to the toilet).
He was gone in a nanosecond and she didn’t have a clue that he’d been there. All that mattered in the end is that everyone had a bloody good time!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: She was none the wiser

Post by AshenElm »

Wow, that's insanely wild. Am I right in recalling from your other posts that you guys do swinging to some extent?
Thanks for writing out such a long and exciting story!
thaithai
Kingpin

Post by thaithai »

AshenElm wrote: 24 Feb 2022 00:14 Wow, that's insanely wild. Am I right in recalling from your other posts that you guys do swinging to some extent?
Thanks for writing out such a long and exciting story!
You remember correctly :)

We tried it a handful of times. I think I definitely enjoyed at the time but in the end we (read: she :D ) decided it wasn't for us.
According to her, "we are too old for it".
Me whispering under my breath: "Speak for yourself darling..." but that's another story LOL :D
powereagle

Post by powereagle »

Great story, thank you for sharing!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

What do you think her reaction would have been had she found that your friend was the one in her? I'd be afraid to even imagine the response from my wife; It could be anything from people getting immediately stabbed to a silent walk out of the room and a call to a divorce lawyer. I would guess a 10% or less chance of it being in any way positive of a response. But then, we have always been strictly monogamous.
I could almost see a slapstick humor situation coming as the outcome in the right circumstance.
thaithai
Kingpin

Post by thaithai »

AshenElm wrote: 25 Feb 2022 04:36 What do you think her reaction would have been had she found that your friend was the one in her? I'd be afraid to even imagine the response from my wife; It could be anything from people getting immediately stabbed to a silent walk out of the room and a call to a divorce lawyer. I would guess a 10% or less chance of it being in any way positive of a response. But then, we have always been strictly monogamous.
I could almost see a slapstick humor situation coming as the outcome in the right circumstance.
Put it this way - I don't think she would have seen the funny side of it... not in the slightest.
All the options that you mentioned could have been applicable to be honest with you. Not to mention that additionally she could also have retaliated in kind (ie. go and fcuk another guy).
Don't get me wrong - she gets on well with my friend... but she'd never shag him (unless it was agreed by everyone in advance).
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Ha! The danger mode makes it kind of hotter then!