couple on a bench

Share your experiences
tomaz

couple on a bench

Post by tomaz »

Years ago, I was living close to a place well known for late night sexual activities. So naturally, I often went out jogging in the evenings, hoping to catch something. This is one of many catches I got there.

One evening, a young couple arrived to this park with bicycles and they turned directly in to its darkest area. This is it, I said, it can't be more obvious why they are here.

I waited for a couple of minutes so that they could settle down in peace and then started running in their direction. I've seen them immediately on one of the benches. The guy was sitting there and the girl was sitting on top of him. Of course, they heard me, stopped what they were doing, and the girl turned her head down on his shoulder so I couldn't see her. I ran past them but then later stopped and turned around. I approached them very very quietly which can be very hard in quiet environment with pebbles on the ground. My closest point was about 5 meters away from them, hiding behind a tree.

They were already having a very wild and passionate sex. She was riding him like crazy, moaning and circulating with her ass. I believe she was quite small with blonde hair. She was wearing a skirt and only undressed her panties. The guy was tall and muscular. At one point he even stood up during the sex, holding her in his arms and banging her like that for a few seconds. She came quickly. Back at that time, it didn't yet come to my mind that I could record this with my phone. But even if it did, I'm not sure the circumstances would allow it. After she came, she said to the guy it was his turn now, kneeled on the bench and offered him her ass. He came very quickly too.

After that, they immediately got dressed and drove away.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: couple on a bench

Post by AshenElm »

That's super hot! It sounds like they just couldn't wait to be somewhere safer. It's amazing what the dark gives people in terms of feeling private. Most of the times I've done it outside, it's trying to be sneaky on a blanket. Well, other than in the woods.
tomaz

Post by tomaz »

AshenElm wrote: 26 Jul 2022 10:57 That's super hot! It sounds like they just couldn't wait to be somewhere safer. It's amazing what the dark gives people in terms of feeling private. Most of the times I've done it outside, it's trying to be sneaky on a blanket. Well, other than in the woods.
This place has a good balance between safety and comfort. I've had more encounters there but this was the hottest one. Twice, I've even seen other "voyeurs" sneaking around :)
OZANYILMAZ2

Post by OZANYILMAZ2 »

i hope i can see whole archive
tomaz

Post by tomaz »

OZANYILMAZ2 wrote: 05 Aug 2022 21:45 i hope i can see whole archive
Sorry, nothing to see or hear from this site, just a bunch of memories.
Couples having sex, fingering and blowjobs on benches or in nearby woods.

On one interesting occasion, a teen girl was interrupted by a phone call from her mother while she was riding her bf who was lying on a wooden deck. She was in a mini skirt without any panties underneath. After she promised her that she will be home soon, they continued and finished quickly. This was one of these sex scenes where you can say that the girl is actually fucking the guy, not the other way around.