Best "french" contributors

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Justinien

Best "french" contributors

Post by Justinien »

Hi all

As I'm able to access the archives for one month, I wonder what are the best contributors here, who posted some stuff in french language, for "Neighbors" an "Motel" sections ?

Thank you in advance for your nice advices :)

Regards
Megavoyeur

Re: Best "french" contributors

Post by Megavoyeur »

Justinien wrote: 15 Jul 2022 18:43 Hi all

As I'm able to access the archives for one month, I wonder what are the best contributors here, who posted some stuff in french language, for "Neighbors" an "Motel" sections ?

Thank you in advance for your nice advices :)

Regards
Salut, frérot.
Alors, attention la liste est longue, mais si tu veux commencer par du très très lourd qui va te vider les couilles au moins toutes les 4 minutes. Tu as la série "Chocolaterideher" dans la section "Motel Sex". Et tu as son comparse, Futtock, aussi.
Eatmedrinkme est excellentissime également. Eros 44, ETOUI51, les enregistrements : Hotel8 et Hotel15 de Million1 sont français également. Je réfléchis et te redis ça très vite.

Hi, bro.
So be careful, the list is long, but if you want to start with very, very heavy stuff that will empty your balls at least every 4 minutes. You have the "Chocolaterideher" series in the "Motel Sex" section. And you have his sidekick, Futtock, too.
Eatmedrinkme is excellent too. Eros 44, ETOUI51, the recordings: Hotel8 and Hotel15 of Million1 are also French. I'll think about it and get back to you very quickly.
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

Tu aurais pu te mettre dans e lot aussi ;)
je te remercie pour tes conseils, effectivement j'avais repéré Chocolate, Eros et Futtock, mais pas encore Eatmedrink ou Etouis

Merci beaucoup :)

You could have put yourself in the answer too ;)
thank you for your advice, indeed I had spotted Chocolate, Eros and Futtock, but not yet Eatmedrink or Etouis

Thanks a lot for that :)
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I´d like to add a few that haven´t been mentioned here although I think they should have been ... for example 2 of my favorite French contributors:

marouflard and nextdoor_neighbour ... Don´t miss his epic French Love Room series!

But there are many more, the best way will be to explore them by their forum posts.

Btw., futtock and ChocolateRideHer are not exactly French or operating in France, although some / many of their recordings may include French speaking lovers. That doesn´t lower the quality of their catches at all :-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

with the search function and keyword I can find some jewels ^^ I found Marouflard ans Nextdoor to ^^. Nice sounds, there are songs for me
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

yeppie wrote: 16 Jul 2022 14:20 I´d like to add a few that haven´t been mentioned here although I think they should have been ... for example 2 of my favorite French contributors:

marouflard and nextdoor_neighbour ... Don´t miss his epic French Love Room series!

But there are many more, the best way will be to explore them by their forum posts.

Btw., futtock and ChocolateRideHer are not exactly French or operating in France, although some / many of their recordings may include French speaking lovers. That doesn´t lower the quality of their catches at all :-)
No, no, 90% and so more than "many" of them audios are french and based in "Alsace" which is in French. But, sometimes (and just a few actually) they caught German or Russian or any tourist who came in the hotel. :lol: :lol: But, yes, even if them identity is not french, they are the best french content in the forum. And trust me, i've got all the french files here, they are the best. :D :D

Nextdoor_Neighbour and Marouflard are good but not as good as the both i've quote. Plus, they're in the section "neighbor" and not "motel". That's the reason why i did not quote them.
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

Futtock : Long Oral Session ... Tu vas péter un plomb.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Megavoyeur wrote: 16 Jul 2022 15:14
yeppie wrote: 16 Jul 2022 14:20 I´d like to add a few that haven´t been mentioned here although I think they should have been ... for example 2 of my favorite French contributors:

No, no, 90% and so more than "many" of them audios are french and based in "Alsace" which is in French. But, sometimes (and just a few actually) they caught German or Russian or any tourist who came in the hotel. :lol: :lol: But, yes, even if them identity is not french, they are the best french content in the forum. And trust me, i've got all the french files here, they are the best. :D :D

Nextdoor_Neighbour and Marouflard are good but not as good as the both i've quote. Plus, they're in the section "neighbor" and not "motel". That's the reason why i did not quote them.
Still ChocolateRideHer and Futtock are not French or located in France (anymore). This is not a contradiction to what you said but still true. Many of their recordings are of French couples so you are absolutely right to recommend them. I would have mentioned both, too.

As Justinien asked for Neighbour recordings explicitly, it seemed like a good idea to also mention great uploaders in this category.

And lastly, I would not have the courage to decide who´s best but whose recordings I enjoy the most. The criteria are very personal and do differ a lot as we had already discussed.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

The subject is not who is the best, girl's moans are like music: we all have our preferences. I just wanted some advices, and thank you again all for you advices ;)
I think I have the main stuff now :)
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

Megavoyeur wrote: 16 Jul 2022 15:17 Futtock : Long Oral Session ... Tu vas péter un plomb.
No file with this name by searching or inside the Futtock's folder.
Despite of that, I found an outstanding blowjob in this file
"C'est sa 3eme jouissance 06-12-19"

Y'a pas de fichier de ce nom dans le dossier de Futtock, ni en recherchant par nom...
Par contre je suis tombé sur une pipe mémorable là dedans
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

Justinien wrote: 16 Jul 2022 23:29
Megavoyeur wrote: 16 Jul 2022 15:17 Futtock : Long Oral Session ... Tu vas péter un plomb.

Y'a pas de fichier de ce nom dans le dossier de Futtock, ni en recherchant par nom...
Le nom du post est : "Long Oral Session". Le nom du fichier est : 2016-02-20
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

Megavoyeur wrote: 16 Jul 2022 23:58
Justinien wrote: 16 Jul 2022 23:29

Le nom du post est : "Long Oral Session". Le nom du fichier est : 2016-02-20
Ah Ok Thanks
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

Have a look for mes voisins baisents. Old youtube poster i think no longer active think there were around 50 files
shinji

Post by shinji »

There's a lot of french goldmine in this site, hotel 8 million_1 is food, itachi French hôtel jutsu round 2 is a pleasure to ear.

expressive like a love.

so do you guys have any french expressive girl to propose ?