In case you didn't know, most women fake orgasms and moans according to many studies

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Sex

In case you didn't know, most women fake orgasms and moans according to many studies

Post by Sex »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-most ... s-but-why/
Study: Most women fake orgasms- but why?

By Jennifer Welsh

June 8, 2011 / 5:45 AM / Livescience.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Women's fake screams of ecstasy in bed may have less to do with trying to protect the sensitive egos of their partners, and more to do with a gal's own personal insecurities and fear of intimacy, new research suggests.

Approximately 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm during intercourse or oral sex, according to Erin Cooper of Temple University, who has been studying these women to figure out why.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a ... s-we-fake/

Reason 3. We're tired and we just want it to be over. If it ain't happening, nothing brings a surefire end to sex more than a mutual orgasm (even if one party fakes it). That way you don't have to deal with the half-awake dude licking his palm and segueing into a post-coital fingerbanging session that feels as obligatory as the drama club diva's rendition of "On My Own" in a high school talent show. No thank you.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: In case you didn't know, most women fake orgasms and moans according to many studies

Post by yeppie »

Approximately 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm
means they did it (at least) once. It is well-known, pretty self-explaining if you think about it and nothing to get upset about. And it doesn´t mean what the heading of that posting seems to imply (for me) that most female orgasms are fakes. Even I faked once and that´s not easy for a man :-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
sndprv
Knight

Re: In case you didn't know, most women fake orgasms and moans according to many studies

Post by sndprv »

Some women don't orgasm during intercourse (even though they enjoy penetration). Yet, something else
more subtle might do the trick, like playing with themselves in the bath/shower.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Sex

Post by Sex »

The point is most of the moans are fake (including the recordings), so as someone who loves sex sounds, I found it disappointing. Sometimes, I can even tell when a woman's moan is fake.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Sex wrote: 30 Oct 2022 19:51 The point is most of the moans are fake ...
Still not what the "studies" you linked say.
Of course I won´t question your personal experience so maybe that´s true for women who are with you. It is not for the ones who have been with me (whether they have been recorded or not) and not for most of the ones members post here. Can´t say much about sounds on other sites.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Here's a good video on the subject:

"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

Sex wrote: 29 Oct 2022 16:26 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-most ... s-but-why/
Study: Most women fake orgasms- but why?

By Jennifer Welsh

June 8, 2011 / 5:45 AM / Livescience.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Women's fake screams of ecstasy in bed may have less to do with trying to protect the sensitive egos of their partners, and more to do with a gal's own personal insecurities and fear of intimacy, new research suggests.

Approximately 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm during intercourse or oral sex, according to Erin Cooper of Temple University, who has been studying these women to figure out why.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a ... s-we-fake/

Reason 3. We're tired and we just want it to be over. If it ain't happening, nothing brings a surefire end to sex more than a mutual orgasm (even if one party fakes it). That way you don't have to deal with the half-awake dude licking his palm and segueing into a post-coital fingerbanging session that feels as obligatory as the drama club diva's rendition of "On My Own" in a high school talent show. No thank you.
Put it simply, some women may fake it but you cannot generalize like this.. as a matter of fact women get normally more pleasure from sex
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

At the risk of sounding like a harsh critic, I'm astounded what percentage of the captures here have just coos and moans without one single word being spoken or no laughing. It sure doesn't sound like couples lovemaking.
rabbit61
Kingpin

Post by rabbit61 »

Stott13 wrote: 31 Jan 2023 17:27 At the risk of sounding like a harsh critic, I'm astounded what percentage of the captures here have just coos and moans without one single word being spoken or no laughing. It sure doesn't sound like couples lovemaking.
Well this is an international forum with posts from numerous countries and cultures so not sure if that plays into it. Many of the captures are 'stealth' that seem to start at some point near the middle or end of the sessions and I suspect they do not wish to stick around for the "small talk" afterwards.

I would think the "member contribution" section may possibly have more of the type of sounds you are seeking.
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

My apology. My experience in the States is the women usually have a lot to say in bed and act both confidently and assertively. Sorry if the comment was out of line.
rabbit61
Kingpin

Post by rabbit61 »

No not at all out of line as far as I can tell.. was just trying to explain the reason why you may not hear those types of things in some of the material posted on the forum here.
Stott13 wrote: 01 Feb 2023 04:29 My apology. My experience in the States is the women usually have a lot to say in bed and act both confidently and assertively. Sorry if the comment was out of line.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Let's also keep in mind that this study was a group of mostly college and grad school aged females voluntarily responding to a sex survey. I think there are reasons to have some assumptions about such a population, and while the study was good for it's time, and a useful but of knowledge, it has some limitations for its general applicably.

Also, doing something once or twice surely didn't mean always with everyone.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

rabbit61 wrote: 01 Feb 2023 02:55 Many of the captures are 'stealth' that seem to start at some point near the middle or end of the sessions and I suspect they do not wish to stick around for the "small talk" afterwards.

I would think the "member contribution" section may possibly have more of the type of sounds you are seeking.
There is also the fact that the rules and mores if the forum favor protecting anonymity over capturing sweet afterglows.