Swinger friends pre-date session

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Fanatic

Swinger friends pre-date session

Post by Fanatic »

I was traveling on business in Seattle and wanted to connect with some swinger friends of ours. Jessica & Steve are a married couple we've gotten to know over the years, but haven't actually met in person. I asked them out to dinner, but as it turns out, he couldn't make it for some reason. Jessica was planning to meet me solo for dinner. We texted back and forth for a while the day I arrived, and it turns out she was given a hall pass to play (I didn't record that session, unfortunately). I asked if she would fuck Steve before we met; I do have a bit of a creampie fetish, and that she record it. She obliged. So this is the recording of them having sex just before we met for dinner. We met for dinner after, and she was still just so horny that we ended up going back up to my room for sloppy seconds. Sorry if this is so graphic.

Enjoy -Fanatic
Lipper327
Kingpin

Re: Swinger friends pre-date session

Post by Lipper327 »

you are a lucky guy that must be really hot after DinnerπŸ‘πŸ”₯🍷
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
Kuron3ko
Kingpin

Post by Kuron3ko »

Wow, was simply amazing!
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

Fanatic wrote: ↑01 Dec 2022 23:24 I was traveling on business in Seattle and wanted to connect with some swinger friends of ours. Jessica & Steve are a married couple we've gotten to know over the years, but haven't actually met in person. I asked them out to dinner, but as it turns out, he couldn't make it for some reason. Jessica was planning to meet me solo for dinner. We texted back and forth for a while the day I arrived, and it turns out she was given a hall pass to play (I didn't record that session, unfortunately). I asked if she would fuck Steve before we met; I do have a bit of a creampie fetish, and that she record it. She obliged. So this is the recording of them having sex just before we met for dinner. We met for dinner after, and she was still just so horny that we ended up going back up to my room for sloppy seconds. Sorry if this is so graphic.

Enjoy -Fanatic
No apologies necessary. The more graphic the better! :D Keep 'em cumming! :wink:
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

Absolutely awesome - great sounds!
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

well done
VoyeurMaxL