Youngest and oldest?

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
saydamoda

Youngest and oldest?

Post by saydamoda »

How old were the youngest and oldest people you were with?
My youngest was 19 and my oldest 40.
I wish there were older and overweight ladies.
PetaJ
Kingpin

Re: Youngest and oldest?

Post by PetaJ »

I listened to a German couple having a reasonably good sex session in their tent out in the boonies one summer’s night. He was late 50’s stocky and his wife a glamour same age with d cup tits she showed off in her one piece bathing suit. We were at a remote campground and they set up a tent about 20 - 30m from my wife and I where we had our tent. After putting the light out and retiring for the night it wasn’t long before their tent was doing the wobbles. I snuck over and placed my head next to where they lay theirs with only a layer of nylon between us. She was sucking him off by the time I got there and they continued by giving her pussy a vigorous rub. I thought she was very wet as his fingers made a sloshing sound on her pussy lips. She had her quiet little orgasm and climbed onto his lap. She rode him and her head was pushing against the roof of the tent. After a few minutes his breathing indicated he was about to ejeculate into her. With a few short groans and trying to push her head through the top of the tent, he finally blew and she rolled off whilst they kissed. I don’t understand German but I did get to hear her ask if he thought that was good.

Sorry no recording as this was in the mid 80’s and I wasn’t quite prepared for what I heard. It would have been a great capture from less than 20cm away through a very thin nylon tent.
ericbxxxxx

Re: Youngest and oldest?

Post by ericbxxxxx »

When I was about 35 I had a date with a woman in San Francisco who told me it was her birthday and that she was 59. I didn’t believe her so she showed me her ID. I told her had I known I’d have brought her a present. She said, “You did” and grabbed my crotch.

Youngest? No clue. College age.