98%
No
2%

Total votes: 196

Muffe2003
Kingpin

Sauna club recording

Post by Muffe2003 »

This is somewhat unusual - let me know if you guys are interested in this.

It is from a sauna/nude club. The club has rooms, but is in general not build for privacy. There are large spaces in the door-frame, in some rooms even the top most 20 centimeters of the wall are missing. One day a week, rooms are even not allowed to be used...

This recording is from one of the rooms. it starts with an extrem long bj session, I think only the last 9 minutes or so are more intense - he is not a great performer, as you will hear at the end from her :)
During the session you can hear other couples from further down the corridor - they seem to have a better performance.

Well, let me know what you think...
Paul7979
Kingpin

Re: Sauna club recording

Post by Paul7979 »

Muffe2003 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 18:07 This is somewhat unusual - let me know if you guys are interested in this.

It is from a sauna/nude club. The club has rooms, but is in general not build for privacy. There are large spaces in the door-frame, in some rooms even the top most 20 centimeters of the wall are missing. One day a week, rooms are even not allowed to be used...

This recording is from one of the rooms. it starts with an extrem long bj session, I think only the last 9 minutes or so are more intense - he is not a great performer, as you will hear at the end from her :)
During the session you can hear other couples from further down the corridor - they seem to have a better performance.

Thanks ! Is it a FKK? Or a swingers club?it seems the former to me but I don't understand the lack of privacy which of course it's a good thing from our perspective lol..

And, how do you choose where to put the recorder ?
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Great clip, thanks Muffe! In the guy's defense, a sauna is probably not the best environment performance-wise. It has been a while since I been in one but from memory they are all really hot steamy rooms that would make it pretty easy to get overheated and out of breath. Clip was great though if you have any more to share.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

mjj9994 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 19:20 Great clip, thanks Muffe! In the guy's defense, a sauna is probably not the best environment performance-wise. It has been a while since I been in one but from memory they are all really hot steamy rooms that would make it pretty easy to get overheated and out of breath. Clip was great though if you have any more to share.
What kind of sauna is this ?
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Very unique! I like it! thank you for sharing
eros44
Kingpin

Post by eros44 »

Muffe2003 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 18:07 This is somewhat unusual - let me know if you guys are interested in this.

The idea to record on a club or sauna is WOOWWWW magnificent !!! Please do it again, with record device on your pocket to catch some couples around. Its so exciting ! thank you for that sharing, very original ! I loved it !!! Be sure it will works here :)
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Brilliant - I love hearing the other couples in the distance!!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
Muffe2003
Kingpin

Post by Muffe2003 »

Paul7979 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 18:44

Thanks ! Is it a FKK? Or a swingers club?it seems the former to me but I don't understand the lack of privacy which of course it's a good thing from our perspective lol..

And, how do you choose where to put the recorder ?
Well - they do have saunas actually, but the focus is more on the girls hanging around there, if you get my meaning?
Placing a USB recorder in that place is actually easy, as I said, not build for privacy at all. Lots of shelves, little desks - works very well if you have a small piece of double sided sticky tape at hand.
Muffe2003
Kingpin

Post by Muffe2003 »

mjj9994 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 19:20 Great clip, thanks Muffe! In the guy's defense, a sauna is probably not the best environment performance-wise. It has been a while since I been in one but from memory they are all really hot steamy rooms that would make it pretty easy to get overheated and out of breath. Clip was great though if you have any more to share.
There are real saunas in that club, but the action takes place in small bedrooms - or publicly
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Muffe2003 wrote: ↑24 Dec 2022 14:41
There are real saunas in that club, but the action takes place in small bedrooms - or publicly
Love it .i voted yes..plsss love to hear even more
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Agreed! I would love to hear more. And I too love to hear others in the background. Thanks for the share.
gengiskhan

Post by gengiskhan »

whhy i cant listen this , i dont have permission , why ?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

gengiskhan wrote: ↑08 Jan 2023 02:02 whhy i cant listen this , i dont have permission , why ?
When youΒ΄re logged in you have permission and should be able to listen. A problem with your device eventually? iPhone?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

Amazing captures! I'll be in Germany for business next month would you be able to recommend any spas like this? I know of the FKK ones but not the swinger or couples one
Muffe2003
Kingpin

Post by Muffe2003 »

TonyFishers wrote: ↑08 Sep 2023 17:18

Amazing captures! I'll be in Germany for business next month would you be able to recommend any spas like this? I know of the FKK ones but not the swinger or couples one
Text me privatly :-)