Just heard my sleepover girl friend fuck herself

Share your experiences
laza

Just heard my sleepover girl friend fuck herself

Post by laza »

Writing just after it happened, I am still so hard that I'll not be able to fall asleep. My wife invited our good girl friend for a dinner and a wine and we had lovely time. Long story short, she had a bit too much wine and she decided to stay at our place as we have great couch to sleep on.

She's 170 cm brunette with beautiful legs, petite but sexy breasts and a wonderful face. She's fallen asleep instantly and we left her be, then me and my wife went to the bedroom for some cuddles, just basic stuff as we don't fuck when we have guests.

I usually have a very light sleep after alcohol so I've been waking up constantly. At some point about an hour ago I've heard some stuff from the other room, like turning around and general sounds of movement. Decided it was not a good idea to move myself and I just tried to listen, and it was a jackpot.

Out friend moaned softly while she touched herself, and I am pretty sure she tried to be quiet but she is still too drunk to distinguish if it's quiet enough. It went on for quite a while and I was too petrified to move.I think she broke when she was having and orgasm, and it was epic, she suppressed her scream in a cushion I guess, or at least that's how it sounded like. Afterwards she just went back to sleep?

My wife is still sleeping next to me and I can't sleep from the whole excitement
Crissstianespinosa12

Re: Just heard my sleepover girl friend fuck herself

Post by Crissstianespinosa12 »

What a great contribution
laza

Post by laza »

Morning update. I woke up earlier and approached her with breakfast, wife still sleeping. Fuck, her messy morning hair, sleepy eyes, and those beautiful legs (she obviously slept without her pants, underwear only, so that's how I found her, but she put them on fairly quickly).

Our eyes met few times and I tried to find a sign of shame or anything, but couldn't find anything. I don't want to add to it but maybe just a small smirk, like she knew that I heard and invited me to confront her about that, but I had no courage to do so.

My wife woke up later on and we sat there for a while, just a general chit chat. So lucky their focus was somewhere else, I checked the girl out far too many times. Then she left, I really hope we'll do this more often :lol:
alphonse01

Post by alphonse01 »

I imagine how the dialogue would have looked like, if you just had said a word like: "You didn't sleep to well, did you?"
She: "Not really. How do you know?"
You: "I heard you moving. At a moment, I had the feeling, you were in pain. Was it your stomach?"
She (option 1): "Yes, I didn't feel well. Fortunately, it's better now.
You... whatever, the opportunity is lost, but she well stay with a doubt: Did you understand what was going on?

She (option 2): "Yes I felt horny as hell, had to get some relief".
You: "What kind of relief?"

And I let you imagine the rest!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

This is super exciting, thank you for sharing this. You need to have drinks of unexpected strength the next time she comes over: fortified wines, or sneaky strong cocktails or something. Good luck for a repeat performance!