Elvis & my Hotwife

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Sighs Queen

Elvis & my Hotwife

Post by Sighs Queen »

So my wife’s fav fuck buddy was fucking my wife with his huge cock. (That’s why he’s her fav, plus he goes a long time) Anyway, after fucking for a few minutes he say, “I’m going to see Elvis tonight” (impersonator) Not something you’d expect a mid twenties black man to say to you as he’s sawing his big cock in and out of your wife’s pussy.

I don’t even remember recording this video or audio. But when I was cleaning up my Voice Notes app there it was.

Later she’s tells him to take the condom off which is hot AF but that weird Elvis comment stole the show.
Cream Pie W-Elvis copy.m4a
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Elvis & my Hotwife

Post by cruzsilva »

Lovely..love to hear more of her with Elvis again the longer the better :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Made me chuckle when she tells him: "Let's not talk about Elvis, OK?!"

Mind you, I've said even worse silly comments during sex, like: "Wow, where did you learn to do that?"
Then she momentarily stopped what she was doing to reply, sarcastically: "I learned to do it at university" :roll:
(even though she's never been to university).

Yeah, saying dumb stuff can sometimes really kill the magic.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
rabbit61
Kingpin

Post by rabbit61 »

Great clip, thanks!

It would have been pure gold if after he finished he said "Thank you, thankyouverymuch" in an Elvis voice
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

rabbit61 wrote: 18 May 2023 15:33 Great clip, thanks!

It would have been pure gold if after he finished he said "Thank you, thankyouverymuch" in an Elvis voice
Or said "Elvis has now left the building" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

One of you two (you or your wife's fuck buddy) should have dressed up like Elvis. I know we wouldn't be able to see it, unless you posted a picture, but it would have been killer and freaking hilarious. :mrgreen: lol
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

Sighs Queen wrote: 17 May 2023 14:12 So my wife’s fav fuck buddy was fucking my wife with his huge cock. (That’s why he’s her fav, plus he goes a long time) Anyway, after fucking for a few minutes he say, “I’m going to see Elvis tonight” (impersonator) Not something you’d expect a mid twenties black man to say to you as he’s sawing his big cock in and out of your wife’s pussy.

I don’t even remember recording this video or audio. But when I was cleaning up my Voice Notes app there it was.

Later she’s tells him to take the condom off which is hot AF but that weird Elvis comment stole the show. Cream Pie W-Elvis copy.m4a
Gotta love that Southern accent. :D