the most disapointing sound ever

Share your experiences
samael669

the most disapointing sound ever

Post by samael669 »

Hy gys.

Yesterday, with gf, we decided to give you a new sound.

My gf start to appreciate more and more to be fucked by her ass.
And now, with some practice, we can do much more intence and longger session so we decided to give youa record on that.

My girlfriend is usually a prety quiet girl, she don't yel so much, but all her sound are very otentics and when you hear her voice, you could be sur she is not simulating. In fact, her way to wisper, or to express how much she enjoy is so honnest and lovelable.

So yesterday, after a good session of preparation with sextoy (all recorded) I fucked her by ass on our bed.

She was in doggy position, I was standing up side of the bed and fucking her.

My mistake was very stupid. I tryed to set the recorder on the bed, blocked near of her head to make you able to hear more clearly her voice. (last time I was recording in binaural, but as microphone are far from her mouth peoples do not realy heared her).

The fucking problem here is we are not set yet in our house, we are waiting the construction of our house to be finished, and at this time, we are in the house of her mother.
As we aren't set, we are sleeping in a stupid camping inflatable mattress, and that stupid idiot make so much noise.
In that, we can't fuck quietly, cause, remember we are in the house of her mother and her family, the mattress do so much cracking sound when we move on it so... it is hard to bi silente.

Yesterday, the sister of my gf just droped her baby to thers mom, so, the gf's mom was busy keeping the baby downsters. We decided to get that golden occasion to record our fun upster in our room.

After the partie, I get to my laptop, get back the noise, cleaned the preparation with toys removing background of family speaking downsters of us, and... then the hell open under my foots.

My gf was so expressive in her ass, she can't controll so much her voice, she realy enjoyed the sex time yesterday, and I swear in the audio you could hear it. the point is the microphone falled flated on the inflatable mattress, and this stupid cracking noise is destroying all the record.

If a proude knight know how to repare that sound... I tryed all I can yesterday, but I haven't access to graficalls tools to clean audio, I tryed but the resulth was so bad... I don't know if that record is lost for ever, but if it is the case, am super sad.
cumfan

Re: the most disapointing sound ever

Post by cumfan »

Nice and sad story at the same time... if you post the audio here, some knights (including myself) might give it a shot to repair... πŸ˜‰
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Oh ok my lord, get out your sword, thers is the audio invaded by the cracking noise. Hope you will be able to clean that land :d
The problem is my gf is not a girl who scream totaly, she express her enjoyement smoothly as she is in life, she speak not too loud, she is a discreet girl, in all her life, including bed, you can make her squirt, she will not yel waking up all your street. but that time I found her quite expressive, and she speak when she got fucked, something not happening every days, most of the time she just enjoy and is focused on her feeling, when she speak that mean she feel a bit bitchy I realy hope you can clean that up, like that I will add the begining with sextoy to make the finall version full.
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Hello, don't know if you got a notif when am answering without quoting, so... never mind... just a small message to get the conversation up in historie I sended you the correct file to clean... if you can try...
cumfan wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023 15:46 Nice and sad story at the same time... if you post the audio here, some knights (including myself) might give it a shot to repair... πŸ˜‰
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Hey, thanks a lot, a had a brief look and it's actually not too bad I think. Didn't have much time yet (will have a closer look later this week) but filtering out the lower parts already seems to be helpful. Here's the in-between state. Please let me know what you think.
samael669

Post by samael669 »

cumfan wrote: ↑05 Jun 2023 07:43 Hey, thanks a lot, a had a brief look and it's actually not too bad I think. Didn't have much time yet (will have a closer look later this week) but filtering out the lower parts already seems to be helpful. Here's the in-between state. Please let me know what you think.
Hello. Am not at home for a week. I don, t have my studio headset and I don't know if it is the bad resulth of my phone speaker, but, thaat sound like maybe if her voice got eated a bit. I don't realy hope for better resulth I dont think itt is impossible. I think I will have to put back my dick in her ass hole to capture better the moaning mixed of pain and joy. If you can do something feel free to try it, and enjoy the sound of her ass soffering, but... I supose we will record it again latter
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Well, yes, a new record is also always highly appreciated 😎
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

samael669 wrote: ↑06 Jun 2023 00:29 Hello. Am not at home for a week. I don, t have my studio headset and I don't know if it is the bad resulth of my phone speaker, but, thaat sound like maybe if her voice got eated a bit. I don't realy hope for better resulth I dont think itt is impossible. I think I will have to put back my dick in her ass hole to capture better the moaning mixed of pain and joy. If you can do something feel free to try it, and enjoy the sound of her ass soffering, but... I supose we will record it again latter
I played around a bit more but without luck. I guess I've reached my (very limited) skillset here, the "less bass" variant from above seems to be the best we (or I) can do here πŸ˜…
LazyHoneyDaughter

Post by LazyHoneyDaughter »

Had a go at treating this audio (still learning):
file_to_save-treated.mp3
Always learning how to clean audio (sexual in nature). Send me a msg if you need something cleaning, and I'll have a go :)
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Woh. What a impressive job. You have upgrade the focus on her voice! The full version of that session is now avelable on the forum, lets listen both and tel me what you think off.
As your opignon of expert, what do you think of her?
LazyHoneyDaughter

Post by LazyHoneyDaughter »

samael669 wrote: ↑26 Jun 2023 23:52 Woh. What a impressive job. You have upgrade the focus on her voice! The full version of that session is now avelable on the forum, lets listen both and tel me what you think off.
She has a beautiful voice! Would love to hear more :)
Always learning how to clean audio (sexual in nature). Send me a msg if you need something cleaning, and I'll have a go :)
samael669

Post by samael669 »

LazyHoneyDaughter wrote: ↑27 Jun 2023 00:55
samael669 wrote: ↑26 Jun 2023 23:52 Woh. What a impressive job. You have upgrade the focus on her voice! The full version of that session is now avelable on the forum, lets listen both and tel me what you think off.
She has a beautiful voice! Would love to hear more :)
Thank so much. We allways appreciate comments and feedback. At this point the site was not so active so we will wait a bit befor geting back, but we will one day :)