Getting Off To My Own Sex (Read Story)

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
digginurscene86

Getting Off To My Own Sex (Read Story)

Post by digginurscene86 »

This story my be long, but it is worth it. A few years ago, a member named BANGER615 posted some sounds of he and I, as well as some other lucky women he had sex with. Some people didn't believe that the sounds were authentic because they were so hot. More than this, it is important to know that his psychotic cousin, who wanted to sleep with him, stole his user info from his computer and posted audios of not just me and him, but he and other women. She posted under his user name, and he found out, then kicked her out of his house. I was starting to post a story of him on REDDIT, but they are idiots, so I will post it here. This is the place for the best sex sounds and stories! He originally had a sound file on CLYP. The link is here:https://clyp.it/n2c4au43. He didn't upload it, someone else did. He was originally upset, but then it got such a great response, he decided to records more.

I posted the link on this site as well, because that is how I met him. A weird series of events took place. I fell in love with that audio, and little did I know, the guy was from the same town I used to live in. One thing led to another and I located him. Then he and I got together and fucked for an entire summer, before I went back to College. It was the greatest experience of my life, and I have had other men, but NO ONE satisfied me, or made me cum like he did. Yes, he has a big cock, but it is not HUGE. It is just under 8 inches, and he knows how to find the "SPOT" and keep hitting it until women go crazy. He also knows how to kiss, use his fingers and take his time. So, #1: His audios are not fake! #2: The sound you are about hear is me masturbating to one of our sex sessions that I have on my computer. #3: I love listening to him with other women, and unfortunately, he has left this site because people did not believe him when he tried to explain about his psycho cousin. She uploaded fake pics of women under his user name, and from then on, people thought he was a fake. LADIES, LISTEN UP: This man is a sex GOD. He ruined me for life. The proof is here, and I finally got his permission to post this session of mine. It is me, masturbating to him eating and fucking me.

So for anyone who thinks he is a fake, this is the proof he is NOT a fake. I get off like never before and never will. It's a shame he left this site because there are so many others he sent me, and others of he and I.
digginurscene86

Re: Getting Off To My Own Sex (Read Story)

digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:11 This story my be long, but it is worth it. A few years ago, a member named BANGER615 posted some sounds of he and I, as well as some other lucky women he had sex with. Some people didn't believe that the sounds were authentic because they were so hot. More than this, it is important to know that his psychotic cousin, who wanted to sleep with him, stole his user info from his computer and posted audios of not just me and him, but he and other women. She posted under his user name, and he found out, then kicked her out of his house. I was starting to post a story of him on REDDIT, but they are idiots, so I will post it here. This is the place for the best sex sounds and stories! He originally had a sound file on CLYP. The link is here:https://clyp.it/n2c4au43. He didn't upload it, someone else did. He was originally upset, but then it got such a great response, he decided to records more.

I posted the link on this site as well, because that is how I met him a few years ago. A weird series of events took place. I fell in love with that audio, and little did I know, the guy was from the same town I used to live in. One thing led to another and I located him. Then he and I got together and fucked for an entire summer, before I went back to College. It was the greatest experience of my life, and I have had other men, but NO ONE satisfied me, or made me cum like he did. Yes, he has a big cock, but it is not HUGE. It is just under 8 inches, and he knows how to find the "SPOT" and keep hitting it until women go crazy. He also knows how to kiss, use his fingers and take his time. So, #1: His audios are not fake! #2: The sound you are about hear is me masturbating to one of our sex sessions that I have on my computer. #3: I love listening to him with other women, and unfortunately, he has left this site because people did not believe him when he tried to explain about his psycho cousin. She uploaded fake pics of women under his user name, and from then on, people thought he was a fake. LADIES, LISTEN UP: This man is a sex GOD. He ruined me for life. The proof is here, and I finally got his permission to post this session of mine. It is me, masturbating to him eating and fucking me.

So for anyone who thinks he is a fake, this is the proof he is NOT a fake. I get off like never before and never will. It's a shame he left this site because there are so many others he sent me, and others of he and I.
YEPPIE will remember this feud. ;)
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

I remembered the feud too. Then we never heard of banger 615 after that..not sure where he went
digginurscene86

cruzsilva wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:38 I remembered the feud too. Then we never heard of banger 615 after that..not sure where he went
He was too pissed to post anymore. Well, now you know I was the girl in the 21 y/o posts. Maybe, next time we hook up, I can convince him to post more.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:44
cruzsilva wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:38 I remembered the feud too. Then we never heard of banger 615 after that..not sure where he went
He was too pissed to post anymore. Well, now you know I was the girl in the 21 y/o posts. Maybe, next time we hook up, I can convince him to post more.
Sure. Love to hear you in any sex action again even if its not with him . You have a good nice moan.
digginurscene86

cruzsilva wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:50
digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:44
Sure. Love to hear you in any sex action again even if its not with him . You have a good nice moan.
Thank you
Jaybrooks4321

Post by Jaybrooks4321 »

Sounds like you had fun on both occasions!! 🤣 Thanks for sharing. 👍🏻👍🏻
luna1979

Post by luna1979 »

digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:11 It was the greatest experience of my life, and I have had other men, but NO ONE satisfied me, or made me cum like he did. Yes, he has a big cock, but it is not HUGE. It is just under 8 inches, and he knows how to find the "SPOT" and keep hitting it until women go crazy. He also knows how to kiss, use his fingers and take his time.... LADIES, LISTEN UP: This man is a sex GOD. He ruined me for life.
Wow that sounds very hot! You drive me crazy. Nice to hear posts from other women here.
Aroachio76

Post by Aroachio76 »

A tad theatrical for me. Lovely all the same x
digginurscene86

Jaybrooks4321 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 21:51 Sounds like you had fun on both occasions!! 🤣 Thanks for sharing. 👍🏻👍🏻
I did. Too much fun. LOL
Grrrrrrrr

Post by Grrrrrrrr »

Hey @digginurscene86 is it you in the clyp recording you shared the link to?
digginurscene86

Grrrrrrrr wrote: 21 Aug 2023 23:36 Hey @digginurscene86 is it you in the clyp recording you shared the link to?
No. It was him with another woman. I love it anyway!!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:22
digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:11 So for anyone who thinks he is a fake, this is the proof he is NOT a fake. I get off like never before and never will. It's a shame he left this site because there are so many others he sent me, and others of he and I.
Thank you for your story, digginurscene!
Only a remark: banger615 didn´t leave the site after that "discussion" which happened around September 2020. He posted until October 2022 (at least comments) and visited until March 2023 ... exactly 3 minutes before you registered. Coincidence?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
digginurscene86

yeppie wrote: 23 Aug 2023 14:12
digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:22
digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:11 So for anyone who thinks he is a fake, this is the proof he is NOT a fake. I get off like never before and never will. It's a shame he left this site because there are so many others he sent me, and others of he and I.
Thank you for your story, digginurscene!
Only a remark: banger615 didn´t leave the site after that "discussion" which happened around September 2020. He posted until October 2022 (at least comments) and visited until March 2023 ... exactly 3 minutes before you registered. Coincidence?
Ohhhhhhh. That's why he told me to get on here, and to get off of Reddit. I do know that he was upset about some users though. 3 Minutes?? That's WeIrD!
murkasn

Post by murkasn »

digginurscene86 wrote: 19 Aug 2023 08:11 This story my be long, but it is worth it. A few years ago, a member named BANGER615 posted some sounds of he and I, as well as some other lucky women he had sex with. Some people didn't believe that the sounds were authentic because they were so hot. More than this, it is important to know that his psychotic cousin, who wanted to sleep with him, stole his user info from his computer and posted audios of not just me and him, but he and other women. She posted under his user name, and he found out, then kicked her out of his house. I was starting to post a story of him on REDDIT, but they are idiots, so I will post it here. This is the place for the best sex sounds and stories! He originally had a sound file on CLYP. The link is here:https://clyp.it/n2c4au43. He didn't upload it, someone else did. He was originally upset, but then it got such a great response, he decided to records more.

I posted the link on this site as well, because that is how I met him. A weird series of events took place. I fell in love with that audio, and little did I know, the guy was from the same town I used to live in. One thing led to another and I located him. Then he and I got together and fucked for an entire summer, before I went back to College. It was the greatest experience of my life, and I have had other men, but NO ONE satisfied me, or made me cum like he did. Yes, he has a big cock, but it is not HUGE. It is just under 8 inches, and he knows how to find the "SPOT" and keep hitting it until women go crazy. He also knows how to kiss, use his fingers and take his time. So, #1: His audios are not fake! #2: The sound you are about hear is me masturbating to one of our sex sessions that I have on my computer. #3: I love listening to him with other women, and unfortunately, he has left this site because people did not believe him when he tried to explain about his psycho cousin. She uploaded fake pics of women under his user name, and from then on, people thought he was a fake. LADIES, LISTEN UP: This man is a sex GOD. He ruined me for life. The proof is here, and I finally got his permission to post this session of mine. It is me, masturbating to him eating and fucking me.

When will you post your other sessions on here?