Hot weekend with longtime FWB

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
serpentenero

Hot weekend with longtime FWB

Post by serpentenero »

Here is the first of my personal sex session collection, and I hope you enjoy it.

This is a recording of a woman named S. S was a woman who reached out to me on a popular adult dating site. We met up for dinner and hit it off almost immediately, returned to her apartment for some wine, a lot of conversation on a variety of topics, and eventually some hot passionate sex. She was the kindest and sweetest woman I've ever met on an online site. That night started almost four years of off-and-on coupling (we lived 75 minutes apart, and she worked night shift for a manufacturing company). We didn't meet as often as we would have liked, but when we did, it was hot, uninhibited, and intense.

S was 12 years older than me, white, divorced (kids are grown), long dyed blonde hair, about 5'6", large but more like a big hourglass with wide hips and a big round ass. She carries herself well. For my part, I'm black, 6'4"/245#, muscular build especially in my legs, butt, and arms, quiet, cultured, but vocal during sex.

I moved back to Atlanta in the 2010s, but S and I kept in contact and I arranged to fly back to her city for a weekend rendezvous. This was one of the sessions we had. We did a lot more in this session, but I cut right to the chase in the recording. She really loves doggystyle sex with me. The relative downside is that she is exceptionally tight, so much of the time I'm trying not to bust too soon. She is just as vocal as I remembered, and she enjoyed my spanks on her ass and the way i felt inside her. At the 7:40 mark, I couldn't hold back any more, I clapped her cheeks hard (she goes "Ohmigod, whoa ohhh ohhh..."), and we both came loud and hard together.

I apologize for the long-winded description, but I wanted to set the stage. Hope you enjoy listening to it.
azncaro
Kingpin

Re: Hot weekend with longtime FWB

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing !

Thanks for the description and the story, as you said, it sets the stage ;)
Tout le monde rΓͺve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

what an awesome recording! she really enjoys it ans shows that! Thanks for sharing this with us and the background story =)
khb0006

Post by khb0006 »

What a superb recording. Bravo!
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Top stuff mate..love to hear more of u both..10 stars from me

Pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee post more of her..god am on my knees begging..she sounds amazinggggg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Loved this . Thanks so much
mRJH22

Post by mRJH22 »

Thanks for sharing and for the background too. Would love to her more of you and this lady.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Thanks for your work... This is a great session!
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
jox_xel
Kingpin

Post by jox_xel »

OMG, she is so hot
MegaMegaMega

Post by MegaMegaMega »

Great story and even better audio!!! Hope to hear more from both!!!
serpentenero

Post by serpentenero »

cruzsilva wrote: ↑07 Nov 2023 22:56 Top stuff mate..love to hear more of u both..10 stars from me

Pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee post more of her..god am on my knees begging..she sounds amazinggggg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you so much, that's very kind. And thanks to everyone else for their comments!

S *DOES* sound amazing, and we reminisce often about the wonderful sex we enjoyed. Her moans when I entered her make me tingle all over! It's only a matter of time before we reconnect in person.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

serpentenero wrote: ↑09 Nov 2023 02:27
cruzsilva wrote: ↑07 Nov 2023 22:56 Top stuff mate..love to hear more of u both..10 stars from me

Thank you so much, that's very kind. And thanks to everyone else for their comments!

S *DOES* sound amazing, and we reminisce often about the wonderful sex we enjoyed. Her moans when I entered her make me tingle all over! It's only a matter of time before we reconnect in person.
Yes i agree..def love to hear more..any face censored pics of her u can share?
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Just wow, that's an amazing recording, a real gem! 😁
Really looking forward to the sequels 😎
jere7782

Post by jere7782 »

thanks... great stuff!
achilles82

Post by achilles82 »