A mornings desperate need (3 files)

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
AshenElm
Kingpin

A mornings desperate need (3 files)

Post by AshenElm »

Sorry for a bit of a delay in getting this out, but this is my neighbors from across the street again. There is a real passion and intensity to this one! Her voice starts trembling mightily and I have to imagine she is a puddle of a woman the second time she cries "give it to me!"
The day was gray, with a gentle rain falling at the end of the file, the leaves swirled in the wind, the crows crying at full volume, but inside it was as hot as a summer afternoon.
across_the_street_22.mp3
Last edited by AshenElm on 21 Nov 2023 05:28, edited 3 times in total.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: A mornings desperate need

Post by AshenElm »

Here's the next installment!
I was up late on a weekend, playing a video game, and waiting to go collect my recorder. I got engrossed in my game (and finally got to the epilogue in Hades!) when I saw that our lover from across the street was just getting home. I figured this was super late for him, and I'd wait another hour before picking up my recorder. You can guess what the beloved wanted, and stayed up for. It sounds like she got just what she needed. I love that they walk out of the room talking at the end of the file, she must have had cum dripping down her leg.
across_the_street_23.mp3
This one is a little longer than most of their encounters, and it sounds like they switched up what they were doing a couple times. I assume an exchange of oral at the beginning, since she is moaning for a bit, then there is a couple minutes of quiet from them. I wish the recording was clear enough to hear what they are saying to each other, but alas, it is not. There's a nice build-up and excitement at the end. Really, I could listen to her cumming all day. Enjoy!
across_the_street_24.mp3
Last edited by AshenElm on 21 Nov 2023 05:39, edited 2 times in total.
Den187

Post by Den187 »

Thank you for sharing! Quality is great, as if the recorder was in their room. Ambient sounds of nature add interesting artistic atmosphere to this.
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing !

This one is pure gold ! I would love to have her as a neighbor ;)
Tout le monde rΓͺve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

AshenElm wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 11:57 Sorry for a bit of a delay in getting this out, but this is my neighbors from across the street again. There is a real passion and intensity to this one! Her voice starts trembling mightily and I have to imagine she is a puddle of a woman the second time she cries "give it to me!"
The day was gray, with a gentle rain falling at the end of the file, the leaves swirled in the wind, the crows crying at full volume, but inside it was as hot as a summer afternoon.

across_the_street_22.mp3
this is top notch as all of your recordings, the recorder is not that far and fortunately their windows are open.

I hope you dont mind, I edited it to minimize the impact of the noises.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

What a nice girl!

Some hope for tomorrow night.

Found a motel with good reviews by couples, noted for thin walls and big mirrors everywhere in the rooms. Only about $110 USD so popular with young couples on a budget, and they sell out every weekend. And… only 2 miles from my work!

I prepaid last night and will see what the evening has in store, 🀞
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Den187 wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 15:08 Thank you for sharing! Quality is great, as if the recorder was in their room. Ambient sounds of nature add interesting artistic atmosphere to this.
You are most welcome! I have really grown to love spending time listening to recordings of the local environment, the different sounds of the weather, the birds, insects and frogs. The fact that I am occasionally rewarded with exceptionally exciting moans just makes it addictive.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

azncaro wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 15:30 Thanks for sharing !

This one is pure gold ! I would love to have her as a neighbor ;)
Legit, she is an all around great neighbor. Unless you have an aversion to unusual plants there is no one who would not have her for a neighbor (well, also anyone who hates loud sex).
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Paul7979 wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 22:09
this is top notch as all of your recordings, the recorder is not that far and fortunately their windows are open.

I hope you dont mind, I edited it to minimize the impact of the noises.
I think I rank this one as number three of my favorite recordings of them. I just love how into it and intense she was in this recording!

I don't ever mind people trying on the file. I have gotten more requests for more naturalistic releases, rather than getting more voice and less anything else. Let me know if you ever want raw .wav, I am happy to share it.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

edtraveller wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 22:41 What a nice girl!

Some hope for tomorrow night.

Found a motel with good reviews by couples, noted for thin walls and big mirrors everywhere in the rooms. Only about $110 USD so popular with young couples on a budget, and they sell out every weekend. And… only 2 miles from my work!

I prepaid last night and will see what the evening has in store, 🀞
I wish you the best of luck, and may love abound near you these evenings!

Checking in to a hotel with the express reason of going to listen is a big part of your method, right? There is something fun about that; hotels always have their own sort of feel. I know my wife and I always make great use of any time we have in them.
fatouche

Post by fatouche »

AshenElm wrote: ↑16 Nov 2023 11:57 "The day was gray, with a gentle rain falling at the end of the file, the leaves swirled in the wind, the crows crying at full volume, but inside it was as hot as a summer afternoon"
What a lovely poem !
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us all. Very much appreciated.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for your work!
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
wueste

Post by wueste »

Nice. Thanks!!. What equipment do you use? When I record across the street, the sound is much worse and really quiet....
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

wueste wrote: ↑17 Nov 2023 15:01 Nice. Thanks!!. What equipment do you use? When I record across the street, the sound is much worse and really quiet....
I have a waterproof USB recorder that I hide in a bush right by their bedroom window. Some of my old recordings of these two were done from my porch, and the difference is quite notable. Her voice still carries across, but nothing like these closer recordings.

Also, I do a bit of work to bring the volume up in the editing process. Generally, there is nothing you can do that is better than having a higher signal to noise ratio, but there is some work around the margins that helps.