Spanish village hotel

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
ursounds

Spanish village hotel

Post by ursounds »

I use posting outdoors files, but I have changed my job and I live now in a village, in the middle of nowhere.
But I have lived some days in a hotel before I get a home, and I get some interesting sound files to share.
I could record to some couples, I am going to upload some files today, but I have not good internet conection yet.
The first couple was very silent. I record two parts joined: the first is just sex movements and the second have some moans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ursounds

Re: Spanish village hotel

Post by ursounds »

Second couple was better, they really enjoy sex. I could record 4 sessions.
They are middle ages, around 30.
She enjoy sex but she dont get clímax easily.
You can listen her at the end asking him: "te has corrio?" (Have you cum?) because she was not fully satisfied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

ursounds wrote: 11 May 2024 10:40 I use posting outdoors files, but I have changed my job and I live now in a village, in the middle of nowhere.
But I have lived some days in a hotel before I get a home, and I get some interesting sound files to share.
I could record to some couples, I am going to upload some files today, but I have not good internet conection yet.
The first couple was very silent. I record two parts joined: the first is just sex movements and the second have some moans.

The first couple has only the first part. The second is not.
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

Second couple. This is the second session, the same night as the first one.
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

Second couple. 3rd session.
Monger_98

Post by Monger_98 »

Thank you for sharing these audios! You always manage to capture great sounds!

Let's hope that you will catch something interesting in your new village.
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

ursounds wrote: 11 May 2024 10:40 I use posting outdoors files, but I have changed my job and I live now in a village, in the middle of nowhere.
Once again, my friend, thank you, but you forgot the "part 2" from this Couple 1. Unless, i did not understand exactly what you meant ?
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

Amazing and really hot sounds - great catches!!
Bibs46

Post by Bibs46 »

Tresor wrote: 12 May 2024 18:34
Once again, my friend, thank you, but you forgot the "part 2" from this Couple 1. Unless, i did not understand exactly what you meant ?
The first recording is two recordings merged in one, this is what he meant.
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

Bibs46 wrote: 13 May 2024 09:18
Tresor wrote: 12 May 2024 18:34
The first recording is two recordings merged in one, this is what he meant.

Oh, ok... Thank you.
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

Thank you Bibs46 for your answer to Tresor, i had no time to answer these days, and excuse me Tresor.

Im going to continúe posting new files:
The fourth session of the second couple was very soon in the morning (surely you can listen me sleeping).
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

The third couple was a latín couple, young and funny. They love speak and arguing. He has endurance but i dont think she was plenty satisfied, i think she simulate her clímax (my opinión).
Third couple first session:
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing !
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
trocolodito

Post by trocolodito »

As always, really good ones ursounds!! Thank you for sharing

Hope you are doing well in your new job ;)
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Good ones!