Dog Mom on Mothers Day

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
ps3fanboy

Dog Mom on Mothers Day

Post by ps3fanboy »

Small roadside hotel with lots of road noise and rain. Next door a couple came in with 2 pitt bull dogs at around 11. The couple was in their mid 30s. Male was big, like a lumberjack, maybe 275 pounds. Girl was thicker also maybe 170 pounds and brunette. I prefer realistic subjects rather than the squealing younger folks that most people seem to like on here.

It's barely an audible recording and I'm not sure what exactly they are doing in the clip. . Sounded to me like oral on her only. When i first saw them, i thought they might be loud due to his size and how small the room was. She had nice vocal moans in person, but it didn't record well at all. Perhaps someone can help with the clip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sorrownaut

Re: Dog Mom on Mothers Day

Post by sorrownaut »

ps3fanboy wrote: 13 May 2024 04:39 the squealing younger folks that most people seem to like on here.
Guilty as charged, but not ashamed :D
I find recs like these less exciting, but we are all different and it is good that this forum is so versatile. So I still appreciate the post. Thx for the contribution!
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

ps3fanboy wrote: 13 May 2024 04:39 I prefer realistic subjects rather than the squealing younger folks that most people seem to like on here.
Thank you so much for this !
Absolutely agreed with you. That's also the reason why i love the audios from Million 1. A lot of these couple he got are really natural and don't scream like it's a fucking carnival ^^
Last edited by Tresor on 13 May 2024 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Tresor

Post by Tresor »

sorrownaut wrote: 13 May 2024 11:45
ps3fanboy wrote: 13 May 2024 04:39 the squealing younger folks that most people seem to like on here.
Guilty as charged, but not ashamed :D
I find recs like these less exciting, but we are all different and it is good that this forum is so versatile. So I still appreciate the post. Thx for the contribution!
The opposite for me. I'm fucking love it.