New Delhi Aero city Hotel

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Desigooner89

New Delhi Aero city Hotel

Post by Desigooner89 »

Hello everyone,Β 

Here is my first contribution to the forum. I had an early morning flight from Delhi in January this year and decided to stay at a hotel near the airport. I checked in around 3 p.m., and as I was walking in the corridor towards my room, I heard some familiar noises. Unfortunately, I was only able to record the ending of this action as other guests moved through the corridor.Β Here it is for your pleasure:
Ibis.wav
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tresor

Re: New Delhi Aero city Hotel

Post by Tresor »

Great ! Hope it's Occidental tourists who had sex on this poor country they visit to say to everybody : "I've been there, it's so difficult" lol
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thank you Desigooner89! Hopefully there will be more from this interesting country :-)

Here is the mp3 version:

Ibis.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
johnroy2014

Post by johnroy2014 »

Hope to see more post from you..I suggest if u visit Oyo and beach side tents and resorts...u will get more
Desigooner89

Post by Desigooner89 »

Tresor wrote: ↑16 May 2024 15:22 Great ! Hope it's Occidental tourists who had sex on this poor country they visit to say to everybody : "I've been there, it's so difficult" lol
I had this urge to see the couple once I heard their actions. There were a couple of rooms between mine and theirs, but you could hear if someone was getting out. I expected them to go out for dinner, and voila, around six in the evening, I heard their door opening. I was able to get a glimpse of them. They were Indians, in their early 30s, and neatly dressed. They were back around 9:30 pm. Nothing happened at night, as they probably had a flight to catch early in the morning like me.
Last edited by Desigooner89 on 17 May 2024 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
Desigooner89

Post by Desigooner89 »

johnroy2014 wrote: ↑16 May 2024 23:09 Hope to see more post from you..I suggest if u visit Oyo and beach side tents and resorts...u will get more
You are absolutely spot on, especially regarding OYO. I have been traveling from Delhi once a month on average and always stay in Aerocity hotels. If there is a couple checking in (without children), you can be 99% sure that they will have sex, mostly immediately (2-4pm) or at night (quite less as most have a flight to catch next morning). Not everyone will be vocal, but you can always make out that some action is going on. I always book the room that has a connecting door, and I have been lucky a couple of times (out of so many stays) to hear the action as if I am standing right there. Just my experience.
johnroy2014

Post by johnroy2014 »

Right....bt the problem is if there is cctv..most of the hotels are occupied with cctv... recently I visited Karnataka's famous beach and i saw there are lot of independent cottages where couples were staying and it looked like it will be easy to catch something from there as security arrangements were not upto the mark and one can easily catch something from the back of the house or cottage..at night
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Beautiful catch!!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

that was nice
txwoodslinger

Post by txwoodslinger »

Excellent catch