Hotel recording - sex, humor ? feed back needed

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
regnen11

Hotel recording - sex, humor ? feed back needed

Post by regnen11 »

Hi Guys/Gals!

I've a recording from last summer. I was at a hotel that happened to be adjacent to a convention center hosting a large comic book group.

Thursday night about 9 pm and I'm headed down to the hotel bar <I'm not a big drinker, really>. There's a stop and a bit of excitement in the fifth floor... from the open elevator I can see a hotel employee helping a couple who had gotten locked out of their room. He's tall, thin and wearing a purple spandex body suit, a yellow utility belt and purple mirrored sunglasses. She was wearing... well, almost wearing this black crepe shift that just barely came down to her butt, off one shoulder, no bra (I could faintly make out her nipples underneath) and thong underwear. She had dark hair, dark eye-makeup -- cute.
One of the guys on the elevator chuckled and said, "I guess somebody's going to have fun tonight."

The hotel guy is still working on their door when the elevator door closes and we hit the 2nd floor and the bar. I was supposed to be meeting people so I had to go and be nice and order a beer and make small talk for a few minutes before I could "remember" I'd left something up in the room and excuse myself to to get it <run up to my room, grab my recording kit and check out ComicBook Couple>

By the time I could get access, they had already started...
<I'll outline what I've recorded and you can tell me how much of it, if any, you want me to post>

a trombone - I swear - I thought I heard a trombone > turns out the guy is blowing into her pussy (quite forcefully) -- She's tickelish and giggles up a storm but throws the odd sigh and moan in as well. <She sounds cute too> At one point she says something like, "I'd just die if anyone found out I came from you blowing zerberts in my pussy" :twisted: Find out? I've got it recorded :wink:

That goes on for a while - Turns out they'd quite the evening planned but modern sex toy / battery technology let them down... there is some complaining about the equipment... at some point he gets her off

So - you want the brass solo introduction?
The trials and tribulation of a modern couple?
Just the heavy breathing?

Or should I just pass and go on to something else?

Reg
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

Well the heavy breathing would definitely be good to hear Reg!
Then again, how often does one get the chance to hear the brass solo haha! i vote for those 2, and maybe i'm warped but i honestly can't pick between them! :lol:
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Well... im kinda a down n' dirty sorta guy myself so if there was any plain ole sex in it I would be interested in that.... Otherwise.. the commentary will do I suppose (maybe this would be a good one for the podcast with a little creative narrative on the side..haha.

- Mark
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mjj9994 wrote:Well... im kinda a down n' dirty sorta guy myself so if there was any plain ole sex in it I would be interested in that.... Otherwise.. the commentary will do I suppose (maybe this would be a good one for the podcast with a little creative narrative on the side..haha.
- Mark
Another great idea from Mr. CleverGuy!
Hey Reg, would you do that? I
rookowl

Post by rookowl »

Reg, you go to the most interesting places. I'd say post it all, although the narrated-podcast idea also sounds appealing.
Rook
learnhownow
Kingpin

Post by learnhownow »

a trombone - I swear - I thought I heard a trombone >
Having played trombone for many years, I would be most interested in hearing your production.
However, it sounds more likely to be a french horn to me...

lhn :twisted: [/b]
fillmykong

Post by fillmykong »

Reg:
Did I miss the newlywed clips you were going to post? I must have. As for the superduo...like I've said before, longer is always better.
Thanks for all of the entertainment you've provided!
Fillmy
regnen11

follow up - Podcast & Newlyweds - oh and interesting pla

Post by regnen11 »

Pod cast? Gee, I have to learn something new?

I'll see what I can do on the recording - although I'll have to give props to LHN for the French Horn quip ;-)

As far as an introduction - you've pretty much read it and don't know that I've a speaker's voice but I'll give it a shot. I won't be able to kick this out til next week sometime.

When it's ready to go, what do I do with it?

Newlyweds: I don't know about how long podcasts typically last... could do one 'cast with just these recordings.

I've three couples > all in there early to mid 20's
The best of the three (with the most vocal of wives) has the greatest amount of background noise < they had the room TV turned on to the "hotel" channel and the same ad noise blares over the recording.

I tried a noise supression program and didn't like how it turned out at all. I'm back to a manual rinse (better recording but very time intensive) and haven't been able to work on it.

I'll look at the ComicCouple recording this week and see if I can't move the newlywed project along before the end of the month.

Interesting places... I don't know, I have to do some travelling for work (Minneapolis, Columbus, Denver and San Diego are still on the list for this year). I make it a point of packing my recording equipment each time... sometimes I/we get lucky -- sometimes not.

We'll see how things shake out.

Reg
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Reg, does that mean you are going to do it? great!
when you have finished recording, just send the files to my alternative email yeppie63-at-email-dot-de.
the episodes i have done so far usually range between 10 and 15 minutes, but don
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

hey Regnen!
any updates on the new sounds and / or your podcast contribution?
yeppie
regnen11

update - gremlin alert

Post by regnen11 »

Hi - sorry about the vanishing act...

I'm trying to salvage files from the mother of all computer crashes. I've back ups of some things, some where... I hope to find/recover what I can of the unposted materials but must beg everyone patience and forebearance.

Hope to be posting again soon.

Reg
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

good luck with the rescuing of those files Reg... keeping my fingers crossed for ya here!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

good luck from here too, reg!
it might sound a bit egoistical (because it is), any chance left for getting the podcast thing started sometimes?