thanksgiving in nyc

Share your experiences
outspoken

thanksgiving in nyc

Post by outspoken »

was at a hotel for the parade this last week and was up late just listening. heard some very loud sex from across the hall. could hear it in my room from under the door. thankfully the family was sleeping.

everyone in the hotel heard it, at one point there was a group walking down the hall and having heard the noises said "oh it's on."

i caught some faint audio, only about 30 seconds as i only had my cell phone and it was from my room across the hall. the hallway was so busy i wasn't about to go out and stick my phone under their door. regardless, it was some great stuff that lasted about 25 minutes. at one point i heard the woman say "oh, oh no, not again." and kept moaning louder and louder.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: thanksgiving in nyc

Post by yeppie »

Thanks for the great story! Although you caught only
some faint audio
, everybody would love to listen. Any chance you'd post your recording?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
outspoken

Post by outspoken »

yes, i'm trying to figure out how to split the audio from the video file. the video is nothing but blackness anyways and makes the file much larger than it needs to be. what program should i use? it is a .MOV file
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

That are good news. I recommend Free Video to MP3 Converter which is part of Free Studio and can be found here (also great for converting youtube clips to mp3):
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults