Hypno Pimp-Daddy's Hypno-Whore Orgasm - Hypno-Ho Lisa

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
HPD

Hypno Pimp-Daddy's Hypno-Whore Orgasm - Hypno-Ho Lisa

Post by HPD »

Here's one of the first Hypno-Orgasm recordings I ever did about a year ago. See the description on the "NaughtyKaren" post for general details.

Post any questions you may have, and all comments would be greatly appreciated. Please take the time to let me know what you think!
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Hiya HPD... thanks for the post! It is a bit different than what we are used to hearing....

Do you mainly have recordings of the hypnotized sessions or is there a collection of body-slappin sounds you have as well? How did you come across the hypno-sex activity? Have you ever used your skills for evil (ie. to get a girl into bed)? Just some questions... not trying to offend or anything.. just curious about it.

Thanks again for the posts!

- Mark
hustler1

Nice Nympho Hypno Sluts!

Post by hustler1 »

Personally, I thought that the hypno files are some of the most interesting material I have heard for a while.

I've subscribed to the podcast and would certainly love to hear more material posted on yeppie.org. I especially would like to hear a girl completely lose control.

HPD, please let us know a bit more about how you got into the hypno-phone sex thing and tell us how you managed to get so many pretty girls hypnotised. I think a bit more of your, and your girls', background would help convince any skeptics that remain.

Cheers,
Hustler1