some action from a hotel in Dublin

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
sc0tt-uk
Knight

some action from a hotel in Dublin

Post by sc0tt-uk »

Anybody remember that ages ago in the neighborsex forum I told you about a mate of mine who had this loud Ausie girl living above him? To cut a long story short, I had many unsuccesful attempts at catching her when I stayed at his place, and he never got his shit together to make the catch in time. She moved out a couple days back, and I'm pissed.

So anyway, i put the guilt trip on him that it would have done my cred in the community good to have new material to post, and he gave me this instead - a different Ausie girl for your enjoyment.

This is a couple of minutes of him and his now ex girlfriend going at it on a weekend away in Dublin. He says he gave me these few minutes because for the rest of it you can hear more from the radio than you can from her - its short but sweet.
The action is oral up til the black eyed peas advert, where they switch to missionary.

Feedback welcomed as always... i'll pass on to him what i get.
sc0tt-uk
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Ah... excellent... that was delightful.
eigthman
Kingpin

Post by eigthman »

Heh, heh. Nice one dude. Sounds like they used the old "turn up the TV so as to drown out our sex sounds" trick. I love it.

I especially like the ending - where she don't know whether to shit or go blind :lol: Also, as an American, chicks with accents turn me on!

~EigthMan
GV
Kingpin

That rocks

Post by GV »

I especially like the ad playing for the National Adoption Contact Register as she's coming...too funny!! Great file indeed!
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

I thought the ad playing about pregnancy was even funnier, specially seeing as theres no protection being used here.
Irony - 10/10 points
Sense - *does his awful french accent* nil points!
sc0tt-uk