hello people

Make yourself comfortable in our community
sjslall

hello people

Post by sjslall »

Hi all, this is surinder from bangalore, india.
New to podcasts, just gettin along
Can anyone tell me how to get the files downloaded .....
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Welcome to the community surinder / sjslall!

ain´t www great? sexsounds are international, hi to bangalore from germany.
downloading files should not be too hard to do, if you see a clip icon in front of a message topic you know that there is a file attached. open the message and right click (on pc) on Download, then save to your harddisk.
you will find between 50 and 100mb of files in the forums usually. files will be moved to the archives from time to time. only active members and/or members who paid for a subscriptions have access to the archives where they will find nearly 3gb of sounds (including a few vids and pics) that we collected during the last years.
for more information please have a look (or two) at the "read first" forum.

hope you enjoy your time with us and i´m looking forward to hearing some sounds from india soon Smile

yeppie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tee

Hey!

Post by tee »

Hey, I'm new, too. What should the icon look like? And do I have to be an active member to see it first?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

well the icon should look exactly like the icon of a clip right above your question. you will find it within every message that contains an attachment. you only have to be reistered (which you are) and looged in to download those sounds.