Hi everyone

Make yourself comfortable in our community
sandy1000

Hi everyone

Post by sandy1000 »

Hi, I have been listening to this site for some months now and have some recordings ready to send. But are they suitable - the first is of the guy over the road being met at the front door - footsteps - bed creaking - much vigour - faint male sighing - then a female whispering to keep it down - she says this twice - then steps down the corridor - out the door.
Is this the sort of thing that is in keeping with the spirit of the site - not much gasping and moaning, just the whole procedure. About 6 minutes.

Please let me know.

(The others are mainly short clips of effing this and effing that and so on while work is in progress).
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

hey Sandy1000 - good to see another member coming out of the woodwork!
I for one would be interested in hearing the sounds you've got there. Not every couple screwing in the next room are screamers so don't worry about that, and its always cool to hear a whole sequence too.
Look forward to hearing it over in the neighborsex forum...
sc0tt-uk
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Welcome Sandy! (I think our first unanonymous female member : )

I am not sure exactly what sounds you recorded... is it the couple having sex... or the couple listening to the couple having sex? Either way.. go ahead and post what you have if you like... I am sure whatever you have will be appreciated.

Once again welcome and look forward to future posts from you :)

- Mark
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Welcome Sandy and thanks for saying Hi!

like scott i´d say let´s hear the sounds - we are always interested and not perfect often is better than perfect for the true audio voyeurs amongst us.

-> mark: i´m not that sure about sandy being a female nick. Sandy?

yeppie
anonymous2

Post by anonymous2 »

Welcome Sandy! Always nice to have a new member. Sounds like you have the same hobby as us!

Look forward to your posts - Cheers
mysx
Kingpin

hi sandy

Post by mysx »

Hi sandy :) Are you male or female?

Last edited by mysx on 16 Aug 2006 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
sandy1000

Post by sandy1000 »

The delay is due to waiting for Yeppie to OK sending recording. If there is a problem Yeppie please let me know. (I'm male too, by the way).
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

hi sandy - earlier on in the thread Yeppie said:
"like scott i´d say let´s hear the sounds - we are always interested and not perfect often is better than perfect for the true audio voyeurs
amongst us."
looked like the all clear to me ... upload at your leisure Cool
sc0tt-uk
mysx
Kingpin

waiting

Post by mysx »

I suspected sandy was male. Is there any females? Yes?

I'm waiting for your upload sandy :)

yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

sc0tt-uk wrote:hi sandy - earlier on in the thread Yeppie said:
"like scott i´d say let´s hear the sounds - we are always interested and not perfect often is better than perfect for the true audio voyeurs
amongst us."
looked like the all clear to me ... upload at your leisure Cool
sc0tt-uk
the all clear - that´s what it was meant to be.
sorry if i didn´t express myself clearly. let ´em sounds come!
yeppie
sandy1000

Hi, I'm new

Post by sandy1000 »

OK, away we go. So, sorry to be a pain but how do I send audio? I have the recordings in a recording program from which I can extract them and send off by email. What are the steps to do this? If someone can advise I will send the first immediately.
sandy1000

Hi everyone

Post by sandy1000 »

What you will hear if I can send it, is a female walking down a squeaky wooden floor hallway, the front door opens, a muffled greeting, footsteps coming back, a bed squeaking, a man breathing rapidly, the woman sighing but whispering to keep it down (meaning the noise) the guy keeping at it, the woman whispering again to keep it down (with emphasis on down this time), then footsteps back down the corridor, a muffled word and he's off.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by yeppie »

sandy1000 wrote:OK, away we go. So, sorry to be a pain but how do I send audio? I have the recordings in a recording program from which I can extract them and send off by email. What are the steps to do this? If someone can advise I will send the first immediately.
some pain can be nice sometimes Very Happy
i guess you have the files as wav - if you could transform them to / save them in / export them as mp3 format that would be great. 64kbps are enough usually for our purposes (rp please don´t read this).
ok so far?
if the files are no bigger than 6 mb you should upload them to the community on your own. simply write a new message in the appropiate forum (various i suppose) and you will see a form for adding attachment right below the text box. search for the file on your harddisk, leave a little comment about the file, click the "add attachment" button if you have another file to add or click "send" when ready.
if you can´t or don´t want to do that, send the files to yeppie63 [at] email.de (without the spaces and replace the [at] by @).
did that help?
yeppie
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

your description sounds like a movie - will you tell us something about the source of the clip please?
mysx
Kingpin

umm...

Post by mysx »

yeppie wrote:(rp please don´t read this)
umm... what? Laughing

Last edited by mysx on 16 Aug 2006 12:47, edited 1 time in total.