I would ...

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
sonar
Kingpin

I would ...

Post by sonar »

I would love to hear some chetating and caught in the act sound. Not that shits that the internet has played as "Amateurs Violating.com" , but real ones.
Anybody has it?
Ladies, your moans always bring me back to life.
ekoom222

Re: I would ...

Post by ekoom222 »

I didn't get a recording of it, but when the 2 girls, "N" and "A" had a show down in the living room and in the front door, it was not pleasant. I liked both of the girls, they were both gorgeous, and they were both upset and mad with themselves, the Roomie, and the situation he had put them all in...

If I had gotten a recording of that, I probably would have deleted it, it was very uncomfortable.

I found out later that week, that after the showdown, "N" left in a fury, and "A" wouldn't even talk to the roomie for the rest of the day. He did tell me that he and "A" had some wonderful, nasty, almost violent make up sex in my bed that night (I headed off to the girlfriends place after the fireworks). I would have killed to get Video or Audio of that romp!
I've been told I'm a good listener...
Audio
Kingpin

Re: I would ...

Post by Audio »

sonar wrote:I would love to hear some chetating and caught in the act sound. Not that shits that the internet has played as "Amateurs Violating.com" , but real ones.
Anybody has it?
Well, thats a great idea, I would also love to have such recordings....the lust and plesure of adultery haha i get it.
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'