Hello Sound Lovers

Make yourself comfortable in our community
El Ciego
Kingpin

Hello Sound Lovers

Post by El Ciego »

Greetings all!

I will start uploading shortly, just so I can get access to the archives. I'm curious if anything I've posted over the last six years to Usenet has ended up here. :D

I have worked as a sound recordist/engineer, and I really value high quality over quantity. It amazes me that while we're all embracing HDTV and other eye-pleasers, we're willing to settle for mostly crap mp3 audio, listening to music via a 4 cm. piezoelectric speaker in our mobile phones, and accept lousy sound quality as the norm.
:mad: It doesn't make sense to me. :?

While some of my recordings will certainly not be "professional," I'm striving for the best audio quality I can.

As I am blind, using this forum will be slightly problematic at first for me. I thank you all in advance for your patience with my fumbling.

Stay tuned... some hot toy play, oral servitude and even some BDSM are coming your way!

My Recording System for capturing sex sounds:

Sony portable minidisc recorder MZ-R50
"Binaural" microphone pairs, electret condenser nicro-microphones from Core Sound in Teaneck New Jersey, USA.
PC with SoundForge and CoolEdit
A variety of mixers, fixers, doo-dads, knobby things, walll adapters and cat hair.
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

hey el ciego - good to have you onboard man.
I've got company here until tomorrow, but i'll be checking out those uploads of yours as soon as I get the place to myself - thats a nice setup you've got!
sc0tt-uk
mysx
Kingpin

Post by mysx »

Hi El Ciego. I've heard your files and I'm looking forward for more :)
Sodi

Post by Sodi »

Awesome Ciego, I agree with you about the low quality sound files...I can't stand them, I'll only take 128(?) kb/s but no lower when it comes to my mp3s.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

before you start hating me - i did not delete the bitrate discussion but moved this part to the "know-how" forum as i feel this forum fits the topic better. and as it will come up again and again, it is too important to be hidden here.
mysx
Kingpin

Post by mysx »

Hey, moved what? I never noticed before you said you did :lol:
We still love you.