BDSM sounds with sex?

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
El Ciego
Kingpin

BDSM sounds with sex?

Post by El Ciego »

There's a great file in the "Various" section of the archives, 175s.mp3. In it, the woman is obviously being rhythmically spanked while being vibrated at the same time. From the sound, it would appear that her breasts, not bottom were being spanked. Her orgasm is hot and hard...it is to date one of the hottest files on this site!

I am looking for other BDSM (bondage/discipline/sadism/masochism) sound files, featuring both sadomasochism and sex in the same file.

Thanks!

Paul
capricornster
Kingpin

Post by capricornster »

OK I can contribute a couple of clips in this category, made from a home-made video that me and my GF made a few years ago. Julie is tied up, and I am using a speculum on her - basically a pair of plastic prongs on a ratchet that are inserted into her pussy to open her up. You can hear the 'click, click' as the speculum opens, (she says "It's like being at the bloody doctors") and then she squeals when it becomes uncomfortable for her. Then you hear the sound of a vibrator being inserted into the opening which makes her moan and groan, finally you hear me licking away the juices that all of this activity has created. But, we were interrupted by a phone call duing this scene so there is no orgasm to savour. I do have a separate recording of her cumming as I lick her though, recorded earlier this year.

There is also another clip where I apply clothes pegs to her nipples, she squeals amd complains quite a lot during this as well.

Finally I have another one of Julie giving me a handjob, she talks dirty during this in a delightfully British whisper, she sounds like Joanna Lumley.

If these are of interest then please let me know and I will create the files. One minor complication is that I don't particularly want my own voice to be recognisable! Is it acceptable to insert silences into audioclips here? Alternatively I could distort my voice.

I'd be grateful for any advice.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

capricornster wrote:One minor complication is that I don't particularly want my own voice to be recognisable! Is it acceptable to insert silences into audioclips here? Alternatively I could distort my voice.
Hey capricornster
I don
Last edited by yeppie on 31 Dec 2006 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
El Ciego
Kingpin

Post by El Ciego »

Well, I doubt if anyone would recognize your voice (unless you work for the BBC or international movies/television). Yes, inserting silences are okay, I'm sure. Distortion would distract more than sience, I fear.

I'm interested in any files you care to share. The clothes pegs file, speculum file and her orgasm files sound particularly interesting. Please post or send directly to
<email address deleted>

Cheers and Happy 2007!

Paul
Last edited by El Ciego on 01 Jan 2007 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Silence vs. distortion - two different opinions posted at the same time!
Anyway, just decide what you prefer. One thing that I
El Ciego
Kingpin

Post by El Ciego »

[quote="yeppie"]Silence vs. distortion - two different opinions posted at the same time!
Anyway, just decide what you prefer. One thing that I
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

El Ciego wrote:Well Yeppie...the silence vs. distortion opinion is based on the fact that aliasing noise and distortion make my skin crawl; it's similar to a stainless steel knife against a china plate, or fingernails on a blackboard/slate. Yeeeeeeeeee!

So you wanna be a pervert? You better get used to that sound or I
El Ciego
Kingpin

Post by El Ciego »

:lol: El Sissy.... :lol: 8)

Happy New Year! And Capricorn-guy...please do post the BDSM files! Hooray! :D
capricornster
Kingpin

Post by capricornster »

yeppie wrote: Btw. stupid question from another ignorant european, what does capricornster mean? I know capricorn, what does the ending imply?
yeppie
Errr, well it's a rather lame reason actually. I wanted the email address capricorn@gmail.com but it was taken. Google offered capricornster as one of the alternatives so I just took it, thinking that it read capricornstar. Anyway, it grew on me, so I kept it.

OK give me a day or two to edit the clips - I may keep my voice as it is, or perhaps just change the pitch slightly, but if it doesn't work then I'll just post the original and hope for the best!

Now another question: do people like to see pictures of the source of these sounds? I would like to know what is acceptable to post in the 'something to look at' section.

Thanks!
Maxdave

Picture of Sound Source

Post by Maxdave »

yes .... Yes ... YEs ... YES! We do!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Now another question: do people like to see pictures of the source of these sounds? I would like to know what is acceptable to post in the 'something to look at' section.
Yes, we do. That
capricornster
Kingpin

Post by capricornster »

I've been thinking about this.

I think one of the joys of sexsounds is that one can use one's imagination to conjure up an image of what the girl looks like ... maybe she sounds like someone you know, or an ex-girlfriend, etc., so you can superimpose that thought to the sounds. Once you have an image to associate the sounds to, maybe that restricts one's ability to imagine?

I'm happy to post pics of her if that's going to be of interest, I could just post a nice scan of some polaroids that I have of her pussy & bum etc, but it's just like any other pussy pic that you've seen, it only means something to me because I was there ... is a pussy pic too hardcore? Or I could post a bikini shot with her face blurred, but again what does this do for anyone?

Any thoughts appreciated before I do this ....
-+ capricornster +-
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Well... pics are always optional, and just a bonus. I have thrown a few up here and there... so its really up to you. As far as I know... knowing what the 'sound source' looks like really doesnt do much to detract from the erotic value of the sound (least as far as I care)... I usually let the sounds do all the 'talking' for themselves... and if photos accompany the sounds, I kind of look at that as an 'album cover' to the record (if that makes sense).

- Mark
Maxdave

Enhances

Post by Maxdave »

I think seeing a photo(s) enhances the listening ...
capricornster
Kingpin

Post by capricornster »

OK thanks. I like the concept of 'album cover' :)
-+ capricornster +-