First upload - be kind!

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
pvate78

First upload - be kind!

Post by pvate78 »

OK so I've finally plucked up the courage to post one of me and MrsP. Recorded it a few weeks ago with the intention of sharing with you guys but slight nerves held me back if I'm honest! But if i'm going to enjoy your uploads I better reciprocate :D

We're both in our late 20's and this is one of 2 recordings I have atm. MrsP is 5"9', natural Nordic blonde, size 14 atm but slimming, 36DD, and a neat, short trimmed pussy. She loves being taken from behind and when I pick her up and fuck standing. On occasion - and with enough lube - she'll enjoy a bit of anal too.

So this is trimmed from a 28 minute session where we were a smidge tipsy, and is taken from near the end. Beforehand it was mostly oral, during which she came once. In the beginning of this clip I'm giving some more tongue, then I return up top for her to lick her own juices off of my lips. Little bit of missionary, during which she tries to cover her face with a pillow because our windows were open. I gently remove this (which, upon listening to the recording, I wish I hadn't - the screaming into a pillow was much sexier), and she cums again - even louder. She then turns over so I can take her from behind, while she furiously rubs her clit and I gently rub her asshole. She cums a third time (more controlled this time) just before I do.

There was a lot of pillow talk before and after, dirty talk during and giggling - but I'm not quite comfortable sharing that level of intimacy yet.

I hope this is up to standard, and thank you all (and especially yeppie) for maintaining a community where we can share such things.

Signing off...
P
Last edited by pvate78 on 13 Jan 2015 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
thomas
Knight

Re: First upload - be kind!

Post by thomas »

Very well done... fascinating material and really great sound quality... very exciting!

Keep uploading more of them!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us...
elltell

Post by elltell »

Aww it's a great recording, love it! She sounds very cute indeed. Keep em cumming! ;-)
gatinho75
Kingpin

Post by gatinho75 »

Wow, really great! Thanks for sharing!
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Awesome recording!!!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
ejfsanchez2
Kingpin

Post by ejfsanchez2 »

thanks for sharing she sounds sexy. I would love to hear her screaming into a pillow. That is if you still have it. Really love it when women do this during sex. :)
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

This sounds really good!! THank you for sharing this slice of your private life with us.
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

Doesn't get any better than this!

Fingers crossed here that you're gonna continue posting.
Stewart7

Post by Stewart7 »

This is one of the best I've heard. Thanks
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

pvate78 wrote:... But if i'm going to enjoy your uploads I better reciprocate :D

... and thank you all (and especially yeppie) for maintaining a community where we can share such things.
YouΒ΄re welcome and big thanks for choosing the best way of giving back!
I loved to listen.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
JulietH
Kingpin

Post by JulietH »

excellent recording - sexy, thanks so much. My boyfriend is thankful also (though he does not know why). I was horny as hell after hearing this contribution and dragged him onto the sofa as soon as he came in. Loved hearing your cock pushing in her J x
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

JulietH wrote:excellent recording - sexy, thanks so much. My boyfriend is thankful also (though he does not know why). I was horny as hell after hearing this contribution and dragged him onto the sofa as soon as he came in. Loved hearing your cock pushing in her J x
great, this would have been a chance to record yourself :-)
pvate78

Post by pvate78 »

Thanks for the great responses peeps. Another recording made last night, so watch this space :wink:
pvate78

Post by pvate78 »

JulietH wrote:excellent recording - sexy, thanks so much. My boyfriend is thankful also (though he does not know why). I was horny as hell after hearing this contribution and dragged him onto the sofa as soon as he came in. Loved hearing your cock pushing in her J x
Ha! Glad you enjoyed it so much, another one coming soon. Although after your post I'm now feeling the same, and she's at work :(
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

Great recording - very hot! :D