Next project - previews

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
regnen11

Next project - previews

Post by regnen11 »

I've several recordings in various stages of completion... they will all take some work - anyone have a preference? Don't know that I'll follow it but it could happen ;-)

Newlywed's (3)
- thought I'd lost this in a computer crash last year but found a back up file...
I've three separate couples on their wedding night.

Multiples (2)
- two separate recordings of more than one couple in a room... (warning: both have background music)

Couples (3)
- screamer
- moaner
- moaner (multiple orgasm - ends with a blow job)

All of the recordings are in the 5-10 minute range.

I probably have a few more files of lesser quality that I could work on after the A list material is completed.
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Screamers!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

i
koerbel_de
Kingpin

Post by koerbel_de »

mjj9994 wrote:Screamers!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree, first the screamers and the better ones in the end :D
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Wow, Regnen... if you ever want any help with processing audio, I'll be glad to do some of your work for you. I'm getting pretty good with audio processing software (for some non-sex-sounds related things, anyway)...

I don't have access to noise neighbors, but maybe I can help a little somehow anyway...
regnen11

coming up - Screamer >> You Can't Touch My...

Post by regnen11 »

Two votes for screamers - and a prompt from Yeppie that soon is good >

Story today - files tomorrow >>

You Can't Touch My.....

Late last year, I was on the fifth floor of the hotel - two wings set off on angles with the elevators in the center (stairwells on each end). You can't see the elevators from either corridor.

I was about half way down the corridor headed towards the elevator when I heard a couple get off the lift and head my way. They weren't in sight yet but the floor was quiet and I could hear everything they said.

"Nuh-huh, you can't touch my pussy for a least half an hour, I'm not gonna let you," she said. "We'll see about that", he said.

Then they were front and center, no more that 10 feet in front of me. He looked suprised, we made I contact. I gave him a half smile and a shrug. He rolled his eyes. She ignored me.

Then I was out of sight and pretended to get on the elevator. I could still hear them clearly as they walked down the hall. He asked, "Are you a little embarrassed?" She answered, "Fuck no, I don't care. And I'm not gonna let you touch my pussy (the last part in a sing song voice).

Note: they had both been drinking - her words were a little bit slurred, she wasn't all that steady on her feet... oh, and they both had beer bottles in their hands.

He was about 6' tall, medium build, early 20's - goatee and had tatoos on both arms. She was 5'4 or so - slight of build, dishwater blonde hair, nice face - Not really big tits --- if anyone's caught an episode of Jerry Springer, they've seen girls like her.

Got to run - files Friday!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

shivering with pre-lust ...
regnen11

Can't Touch... part 1

Post by regnen11 »

Part 1
regnen11

Can't Touch - part 2

Post by regnen11 »

attached
dipke3

Post by dipke3 »

It would be cool if someone can make a transcript of what they are saying. Very difficult to understand for someone who doesn't speak English.
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Interesting couple... pretty strange, but interesting. I couldn't make out all that they were saying either, but it seemed pretty clear that the woman wanted it rougher than the guy was willing to give. Seemed like she was into kink, and playing games, and he just wanted the sex.

Thanks for posting that Regnen... what's your technique? That sounds too clear to be going through a wall...
NiteProwler

Post by NiteProwler »

Great recording!

Thanks a lot for the story and for not shortening too much of the file. I like it when I know more about the situation and when I can hear them getting hotter and hotter ...
audioman
Kingpin

re: last project

Post by audioman »

Hey Regnen and all.
great post! Wow you sure hit the right hotels. Seems like the ones I am at nothing is ever going on where I can record it lol.

Thanks again.

The Audioman
regnen11

how?

Post by regnen11 »

Technique...

I've posted it a few times - hope the old hands don't mind the repetition

equipment - digital voice recorder (I like the olympus VN series... I usually record on the High Quality - HQ setting) and a small diameter microphone with about an 1/8" diameter head. I used omni-directional and cardioid microphones.

process - I'll walk the corridors of the hotel - finding an occupied room, I'll use a small amplifier to check of activity in the room (put the super ear at the bottom of the door jam). If there is something going on, I'll slide the microphone just under the door jam and cover the recorder with a newspaper or magazine.

that's it in a nutshell

re: processing help

I'll take up on that offer. I'll have a chance to get with you later in the week and see what works best.

Reg
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

So, in a the procedures you describe, aren't you concerned about getting caught? Ever had any close calls? Or are hotel hallways just emptier than I expect?