Olympus VP-10

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
Audio
Kingpin

Olympus VP-10

Post by Audio »

Today I was shopping at Media Markt and found this device. I think this might be suitable for our hobby. Imagine it laying at the door of your neighbours almost disappearing in the crack - maybe one could stick a small sheet of wood-like foil on it and it may be almost invisible against the wood of the door step.

http://www.olympus.at/site/de/a/audio_s ... index.html

what do you tink of it?
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Olympus VP-10

Post by yeppie »

Thanks Audio,

this device looks very interesting! I bookmarked it at Amazon (95€, not cheap but might be worth the price) should I see a chance to benefit from it´s inconspicuousness one day.
Dank seines eleganten Designs können Sie den Recorder in Ihre Brusttasche stecken und aufnehmen, ohne den Sprecher zu irritieren.
... nice way to say "this device is suitable for hidden recordings" without saying it.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Audio
Kingpin

Re: Olympus VP-10

Post by Audio »

"Dank seines eleganten Designs können Sie den Recorder in Ihre Brusttasche stecken und aufnehmen, ohne den Sprecher zu irritieren."

I thought the same, the merchants know how to praise their goods;-)

Maybe I will buy this device as a second Recorder. I am now looking for a small plastic ttrip that looks like Wood that I can stick onto this Recorder in order to disguise the Recorder laying on the Wood doorstep of my neighbours.
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'