permanent audio recording

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
leugim

permanent audio recording

Post by leugim »

Hello, I had a question: Is there a device or something similar which can record audio? That in turn can take quite a long time.

It sounds weird zimlich, perhaps perverse but I have an aunt. My aunt is 32 years old and she's pretty hot for my taste. She has a say average body. Not too thin and not too thick. Perfect Body You :) has dark brown hair. Tonight, rather loving, I wanted to just go home with my bike. Since I have not heard from afar: "Sweetheart I'm still showering Can maybe together ?! showers." She said: No, my alarm goes off tomorrow at 8am. Go first showers and then we'll see ...

This has pretty much turned me on. And then came to me the question I posed above.

I already know how I'm going da action. I'm going to eventually get to the coffee and will place the unit there.

I want umbedingt hear it as lacking in bed. Today, it has next to me once moaned briefly the stand. Since I Curr almost burst with lust.

leugim :)))
tecdeck

Re: permanent audio recording

Post by tecdeck »

Ein Deutscher? ^^ Man sieht es an der Autokorrektur. Leider hat auf den Post noch nie jemand geantwortet
physicist
Knight

Re: permanent audio recording

Post by physicist »

hi tecdeck, why bring an old thread like this back