Fishing line on USB

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
Peanutbutter

Fishing line on USB

Post by Peanutbutter »

I just noticed that my USB recorder has a small hole at the end through which a piece of fishing line can easily be tied. This would allow you to put the USB by a door and move a few metres away. In the case of anyone approaching unexpectedly you could easily "reel" in in or begin walking without having to bend down and pick up the recorder.
physicist
Knight

Re: Fishing line on USB

Post by physicist »

wont they just spot it being reeled in? :D
Peanutbutter

Post by Peanutbutter »

Maybe, but I think it's more likely that the attention would be drawn to you rather than the USB on the ground. I think it would draw less attention than picking it up. It just depends on whether you would rather chance leaving it on the floor and possible being spotted. Worst case it's in your possession rather than someone else's.
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

yes it would be a new theme on getting caught hook line and sinker :)

but useful for those who have neighbours having noisy sex on a lower floor. that could work (at night). :)
Peanutbutter

Post by Peanutbutter »

Haha. Lets be clear I am not thinking about running around the hotel corridors with fishing rod! I was more thinking say 2 metres of line so that you are not standing right by a door when someone comes.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

can you imagine the number of scenarios that could go wrong?
moanspy

Post by moanspy »

if the USB have a Mouse look this will work out :D they will think as little mouse messing around :D