Favorite USB Recorders

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
PIRATELOOKSAT40

Favorite USB Recorders

Post by PIRATELOOKSAT40 »

What are your Favorite USB recorders? The one I purchased has a red light inside the hole where the mic is so if I put tape on it it muffles the sound. Also I have had it for about 5 months now, and it is now has alot of ambient noise, that wasn't there when I first got it.

I want to buy a new one, what do you guys have that you like.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Favorite USB Recorders

Post by yeppie »

Hey Pirate, I moved your message to the hardware subforum ... you might want to look around here, you will find similar threads and a few good recommendations for USB Recorders.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
stev4181

Post by stev4181 »

I haven't a clue what make my USB is, I got it from Amazon, and seems to work well even after spending many a damp night under a tent. I also don't know where the mic is on it. It does have a red/blue light which flashes at first then goes out once recording. I use a small piece of Velcro to hold it in place if in attaching it to something. Although I hardly ever get a chance to be in a place where I may hear something. Even the house next door has been empty 6 months!! Time for my luck to change... Lol
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

gekko1 wrote: x
guy to speak to ^
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Good thread on this... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6088
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά