Listening at the wall pt1

Share your experiences
torontodevil

Listening at the wall pt1

Post by torontodevil »

Okay, so I have a few stories regarding this particular situation, but for now I'll start with the one that started it all. I used to live in this super old house, basically everything in it was wood. Wood walls, wood floors, you get the idea. But this means that we have zero insulation, as well as the walls being way way thin. If someone was having a normal conversation in one room, you could hear it pretty well through the wall. Wouldn't be able to hear WHAT was being said, but you'd know a conversation was taking place. Now also in this building is this woman, and she's stunning. Porcelain skin, full on green eyes, brilliant red hair and a body to make a blind man check her out.

Now I'd been living in this place for a while, and already heard another neighbor getting it on previously (more on that another time as it only happened the once), and then this banging redhead starts bringing a guy back and disappearing into her flat with him. Her place butted right up to mine, so I often heard her talking and what not, but nothing super exciting. Until one day I'm watching tv, and there's a break in the audio where the program shifts from the tv show to the commercial break, and there's no sound coming from the Tv. That's when I hear it, coming from behind me. This soft, breathless gasp. I mute my tv, and listen, wondering if I was imagining it. Then I hear it again. Then a third time, as it sets into this sort of slow rhythm. At this point I still haven't quite worked out what I'm hearing, so I move over and put my ear to the wall. Sure enough, I can make out this girl moaning through the wall. Add to that the steady squeaking of bed springs, and I realize I'm hearing this girl getting pounded.

I can feel my heart going crazy from the excitement of hearing this, and I listen in for as long as I can. The volume tended to increase and decrease fairly wildly, but during my time listening I got everything from those first breathy moans to the more pleading moans just before they finished up. I was so wound up after hearing it, and picturing what was going on in that bedroom I had to go take care of myself. This became a pretty regular occurrence as well, for a while at least once every 1-2 nights.

Sadly in this regard I have only stories... I tried to record, but the house had high roofs which seemed to screw up the recording, plus the audio just didn't seem to show up on my attempts. However if you all are interested in more stories from this or some other situations I've been in, or if you wanna know more about this feel free to inquire within :P
Turmoil123
Kingpin

Re: Listening at the wall pt1

Post by Turmoil123 »

love it!
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Nice to hear real stories of experiences like this. I have many experiences where looking back I wish I had thought about recording video or sound. Thanks for the contribution.
zill7260

Post by zill7260 »

Very nice story, my first experience was similar... when you see the person before or after you hear them, it makes it that much more special
stev4181

Post by stev4181 »

I wish I had the USB"s I now own many years ago. When I think of all the missed opportunities to plant and probably get a great capture. Alas they were never to be. I just hope for more in the future.😎
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

stev4181 wrote: ↑15 Feb 2018 00:15 I wish I had the USB"s I now own many years ago.
I agree so much! Back when I was in college. The recordings I could have made. I was thinking about one of the girls I was crazy about back than. She was older than I am. She has to be a little old lady now. Lucky for me, she will always be 24, and beautiful in my mind.
stev4181

Post by stev4181 »

reggind wrote: ↑15 Feb 2018 04:59 She has to be a little old lady now. Lucky for me, she will always be 24, and beautiful in my mind.
What a lovely way to look at it. Maybe I'm some girls mind still 21 too.... Lol 😎
rac197669

Post by rac197669 »

Very nice thanks
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Nice so good thanks