Is there any device I can listen to remotly?

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
johidi
Kingpin

Is there any device I can listen to remotly?

Post by johidi »

There is a hotel near my house where they have open outlets behind the bed. I was thinking about putting a device that I can leave plugged in there and connect to wifi, that would send me live audio over to my computer. No one will ever check behind the bed and I feel it can last a long time. Is there such device?
spaceworld

Re: Is there any device I can listen to remotly?

Post by spaceworld »

Hello

it would be great but I have no idea if there is this kind of device ...
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

johidi wrote: 20 Jan 2018 10:31 There is a hotel near my house where they have open outlets behind the bed. I was thinking about putting a device that I can leave plugged in there and connect to wifi, that would send me live audio over to my computer. No one will ever check behind the bed and I feel it can last a long time. Is there such device?
Installing a bug inside a hotel room? Doing this could bring you to jail for a long time. I know how interesting the idea is from personal considerations but it can´t be worth the risk.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
d2009sd2009s
Kingpin

Post by d2009sd2009s »

Totally agree with yeppie - do not allow our hobby to get your into the criminal field.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

johidi wrote: 20 Jan 2018 10:31 There is a hotel near my house where they have open outlets behind the bed. I was thinking about putting a device that I can leave plugged in there and connect to wifi, that would send me live audio over to my computer. No one will ever check behind the bed and I feel it can last a long time. Is there such device?
Sure there is. But leaving aside all the legal, moral and ethical arguments, why would you want to? :?:
This forum is really about overheard sex sounds. The sexual noises a person would overhear
if they were in their own home, or in a hotel room/corridor, or outside on a street, etc. I think most members
here are interested in this subject because of the fond memories of the feelings of surprise and excitement they got
when they overheard couples having sex when they were just minding their own business at the time. What
makes us a little bit naughty on this forum is that we deliberately seek these kinds of sounds - I caught three couples
just this weekend!

[ I've had opportunities where I could have 'bugged' a room, but I haven't done it (and never will) because it just wouldn't
turn me on. The 'worst' thing I've done, I guess, is place a recorder on a neighbouring apartment's window sill - which I do
still feel a little bit bad about - but to console my guilt, I told myself that the people having sex inside didn't own the
property anyway, or their loud noises were 'disturbing' me (as if!) and were 'embarrassing' whenever I had friends or
relatives visiting, or that prostitutes and 'cheaters' were using the place... so why worry? :) ]

No, I'd sooner hear a woman screaming from the other side of a wall than listen to a recording made by a device
hidden in a bedroom. Sorry!
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
spaceworld

Post by spaceworld »

sndprv wrote: 20 Jan 2018 20:18

Sure there is. But leaving aside all the legal, moral and ethical arguments, why would you want to? :?:
This forum is really about overheard sex sounds. The sexual noises a person would overhear
if they were in their own home, or in a hotel room/corridor, or outside on a street, etc. I think most members
here are interested in this subject because of the fond memories of the feelings of surprise and excitement they got
when they overheard couples having sex when they were just minding their own business at the time. What
makes us a little bit naughty on this forum is that we deliberately seek these kinds of sounds -
Agree with you !

sndprv wrote: 20 Jan 2018 20:18 I caught three couples just this weekend!
Hope to hear that .... sooon ! :D :D :D
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Will start uploading within the next 24 hours, but I need to trawl through 10 hours worth of recordings
first in case I caught something from a fourth couple.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
spaceworld

Post by spaceworld »

sndprv wrote: 20 Jan 2018 20:37 Will start uploading within the next 24 hours, but I need to trawl through 10 hours worth of recordings
first in case I caught something from a fourth couple.
excellent .. I hope it will be nice :D :D
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

sndprv wrote: 20 Jan 2018 20:18 I'd sooner hear a woman screaming from the other side of a wall than listen to a recording made by a device
hidden in a bedroom.
Totally agree.