Was I dreaming ?

Share your experiences
maninkilt69

Was I dreaming ?

Post by maninkilt69 »

Stayed in a large chain hotel in Asia last week for one night and had a huge room that had connecting doors to the next room . Thought my luck was in as there was a couple there and could hear clearly without even having my ear too close to the door.

I listened early evening but just normal chat and TV . Then went for dinner (I didn't have a recorder with me to leave ) and when I came back they were out. Listened on and off for rest of night and even heard another couple faintly having sex in one of the other rooms.

My neighbours arrived back around 11.30 and heard lots of activity in room and bathroom but nothing even slightly sexual. The lady seemed to sniff a lot so I wondered did she have a cold and not in mood. They eventually turned tv off around 1 am but it all went quiet so guessing they went to sleep so I went to sleep too.

About 2.30 I was wakened by loud female orgasmic screaming and as I came fully awake I heard ( I think ) a few final screams. I rushed quietly over to the connecting door but they seemed quiet, no moans or deep breathing or even afterglow recovering and alas there was no more to hear.

Was I wakened by loud sex and if so who by whom as it didn't seem to be them or did I dream it and my own dream woke me ?

Alas we shall never know as I really don't know, my suspicion is that it was a really loud orgasm in another room in my corridor too far away for me to hear the aftermath.

In the morning I heard my neighbours awake , shower then go to breakfast but nothing sexual and then i had to leave for business appointments. If I am back in that country and city again I will definitely take a usb recorder and try to stay in that hotel as it clearly has potential.
bugaevaira

Re: Was I dreaming ?

Post by bugaevaira »

Leave them "fun" message on the door that their neighbor don't mind to join them, then later check their reaction and prolly you've get a chance xD
coolStool

Post by coolStool »

Anyway nice story! i'm curious to know more details but, also in this way is cool!))
How often this things have happend to you?
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

maninkilt69 wrote: 12 Feb 2018 16:15 About 2.30 I was wakened by loud female orgasmic screaming and as I came fully awake I heard ( I think ) a few final screams. I rushed quietly over to the connecting door but they seemed quiet, no moans or deep breathing or even afterglow recovering and alas there was no more to hear.

Was I wakened by loud sex and if so who by whom as it didn't seem to be them or did I dream it and my own dream woke me ?

Alas we shall never know as I really don't know, my suspicion is that it was a really loud orgasm in another room in my corridor too far away for me to hear the aftermath.
Could it have been guests staying in one of the rooms either above or below yours?

I heard some loud high-pitched screams (in bursts) passing through our hotel room high ceiling on a Friday night
when I was in Greece in 2016 with my then-girlfriend (we were lying in bed at the time). That chick was getting
a fearsome pounding, whoever she was - and she sounded like she was enjoying it too. And it was one of the best
three star hotels in the city - definitely not sleazy.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
maninkilt69

Post by maninkilt69 »

This was a 4 star hotel in KL. If it had been a neighbouring room or above or below I would have expected to hear some "aftershocks" as i awakened but nothing. But of course it maybe the main action was a few minutes earlier and it took me a few minutes to wake up by which time it was all over.

Or of course it may have been a dream....