First Sex ... remembering old times

Share your experiences
angle

First Sex ... remembering old times

Post by angle »

Hi Guys

First of all, in general this story is not about sounds at all, but it is somehow amazing and funny somehow as well. I know that it in general does not fit to a forum which is about sounds, but maybe you are interested in the story and it is not a problem if I post it here. If it is a problem just tell me and I will delete it again.

Can you remember your first sex and the person you had it with? To be honest I have not thought about it for a VERY long time, but it came back to my mind when I accidentally met the woman I had my first sex with in a supermarket these days. We have not seen each other for several years and we spoke about 15 minutes in the supermarket. Afterwards we had a coffee together in a coffee bar (I can talk about that later).

When I came back home in the evening I had to look for my diary from these days and started reading it. I had to smile here and there. Always amazing when you read diaries from times which is years ago. And especially this one was kind of funny at some place. I am sure you also can remember when you started getting interested in girls or boys. A lot of memories came back to my mind and surprisingly I could remember a lot of details suddenly (thank you to my diary). I just had to write the memories down and post it here in the forum.

By the way: I can only recommend writing a diary … you will be able to remember a lot of things when you read it years later.

Everything started when I was 15 years old. The girl’s name was Nadine. She was also 15 years old, she visited the same school like me, but she was one class above me, because she was a few months older than me. She did not look very spectacular. She was not ugly, don’t get me wrong, she was just a normal looking girl with a normal body, normal face and middle long light brown hair. She was not a girl I was looking at to be honest, because others were just prettier. Up to this one special day (I will talk about it) I already had 2-3 girlfriends. We called them girlfriends, but more than holding hands when walking around and short kissing with closed mouths (no French kissing) did not happen. There was no passionate kissing at all and not to think about other things. But they were my girlfriends … that is funny when I think about it today.

But then came that special day I just mentioned. I can remember like it was yesterday. I was standing on the school yard during the break together with 3 of my friends. About 2-3 meters away I saw a girl I had seen already before, but never actually realized (you know what I mean). This girl was standing with her booty against a wall. She had her arms around her boyfriend’s neck and what I then saw was so amazing. I could see that they kissed each other, but they had their mouths open and one could see their tongues meeting each other. WOW ... that was so amazing and looked so good. From that time on Nadine was my goddess of love and I only had eyes for her. I thought that no other girl can do what she did with her boyfriend … hahaha … funny indeed. I always saw this scene in front of me, especially in the night before fell asleep. Their mouths which opened and closed a bit again and again and their tongues which could be seen from time to time. WOW ... I wanted to have that too .. with Nadine of course.

Of course that time I did not have the courage to speak with her, but as often as I could I looked at her. She changed her boyfriends 2-3 times in the next weeks and I was of course very jealous. Then our teacher informed us that my whole class level and one level up will do a school trip to Vienna for 5 days. WOW … great. As mentioned Nadine was one level above and therefore she would also attend the trip. I was very happy about that. The trip started and when walking around the museums and in the city I tried to be near to her and I looked and smiled at her of course as good as I could, but she did not realize me.

On the second evening we all went to one these famous wine taverns in Vienna called Heuriger. Everybody who already had turned 16 was allowed to drink wine the others had to drink Coke, Fanta and such stuff. Of course we were not silly and managed it that also the younger school mates could get a gulp of wine and so I also got a few. Nadine had already tunred 16 that time and legally could drink wine. When the tavern visit was over the whole group went to the tram to go back to the hostel. Nearly everybody was very tipsy, because we were not used to drink alcohol. I managed to get a seat in the tram and Nadine was standing about 2-3 meters away from me talking and laughing with her friends. I looked at her and when our eyes met I clapped my right hand on my legs showing her that she could sit down on my legs. She smiled at me and a few moments later she indeed walked over to me, sat down on my legs and put her right arm around my neck. She did not look at me and she kept on speaking, laughing and joking around with her friends which were still standing 2-3 meters away from us. Anyway, the goddess of love was sitting on my legs. I was so proud and I wished the tram would never reach the stop where we had to exit. Isn’t that nice … oh my god.

Of course that tram stopped some time after at the station we needed to exit. She got up from my legs. I took my whole courage together and took her hand before she could walk away and she did not have something against it. She turned her head around and smiled at me. We exit the tram and walked towards the hostel holding our hands. Isn’t that nice?! During the walk we the first time talked with each other. I realized that she indeed was very tipsy. When we arrived at the hostel I again took all my courage together and asked her ..
Me: “… can I have a kiss for the night?”
She: “… sure …”
Our lips met each other and immediately she opened her mouth and moved her tongue forward. Guys … that was heaven on earth. Finally I did what I saw several weeks ago and I even did it with her … the goddess of love. Hahaha … today I have to laugh about it, but that day it was the best day of my life.
When the kiss was over we had to go to our respective rooms (girls and boys separated of course). Before she went way ..
Me: “… are we now together?”
She: “… of course … we just kissed and therefore we are together.”
I smiled at her I was very happy.

The next days we always walked around holding hands and here and there we kissed each other and I could feel her wonderful tongue. For me she was the best kisser on this planet although I had never kissed like that before. Funny indeed …

When we were back from Vienna and back at school I now was the one who was kissing her on the school yard during the breaks. We of course also met in the afternoons outside and walked around holding hands. A few days later she invited me to her home. When I arrived there I was surprised that her mother was there as well. She introduced me as her boyfriend and brought me to her room. I was very surprised that her mother did not say a word against it. My mother has been very conservative and it was absolutely impossible to take a girl with me to my room, but her mother seemed to be completely different.

Anyway, we entered her room and we were alone for the first time. Of course we finally laid down in her bed and were kissing for a long time. That was the first time that I put my hand on a female breast on a T-Shirt. I could feel her bra under the T-Shirt. I was very shy that time, but after some time I put my hand under her T-Shirt. Shortly after she took off the T-Shirt and I looked at her. She smiled at me and turned around.
She: “… if you want you can open it …”
Oh my god … I tried to open that bra, but I was too nervous. Today I have to laugh at myself …
She: “… let me help you …”
She turned around again, opened her bra and threw it on the floor. I was now looking at her little boobs with these small nipples. I moved my hands forward, looked at her and finally I for the first time touched her breasts. She took me off my T-Shirt as well and we laid down. It was so good to feel her skin for the first time. I can remember that she neraly was always the one who took the initiative. I was just too nervous and shy and not sure what and how I should go on. At some stage I was lying on my back and she first opened the belt of my jeans, and then the knobs. She then just took off my jeans and my slip and I was very surprised about that. She got up and also took off all her clothes. When she took off her slip I could see her brown bush … I will never forget that view and nowadays that I had several women I know that her bush was actually pretty big. I was lying there with my hard cock on my belly.
She: “… your …”
She pointed on my cock …
She: “… is big …”
She: “… the biggest I have seen so far …”
Now I was very surprised and kind of shocked that she obviously already had seen several cocks and I was a bit afraid.
Me: “… I have never seen … ehhhhh …”
She: “… I am your first girl?”
Me: “… yes .. you are…”
She: “… no problem …”
She laid down beside me and we fondled and kissed each other for a long time. She then of course also touched and shorty after stroke my cock a bit and that was heaven on earth the next time. Suddenly she took her small handbag, put her hand in it and then handed me over a condom. I looked at her totally shocked.
She: “… do you want?”
Me: “… of course, but it is my first time and ... I am a bit afraid and …”
She: “… you don’t have to be afraid … “
Me: “… you already did it?”
She: “… yes …”
Now I was even more afraid that I could do something wrong. I opened the condom but I had problems in putting it on .. she helped me a bit .. funny indeed.
She: “… oh .. that is indeed big …”
Now the condom was where it should be. She saw that I now was totally nervous and smiled at me.
She: “… lay down … let me …”
I laid down, she mounted me and finally she inserted my cock. I will never forget that feeling. It was the first time I was in a female. Today I can say that she also was not VERY experienced, because she immediately started riding me very fast and … less than one minute later it was over and I came. Oh my god … my first orgasm when being together with a female.
She: “… oh .. you are already finished?”
Me: “… I am sorry, but …”
She: “… no problem …”
We took off the condom and she laid down in my arms.
Only 45 minutes later we did it again and this time it worked much better. This time we did it in missionary position and it actually did last much longer until I came. From that day on we did it many times in the next 3 weeks and I got more and more used to it. The first time I could experience a female orgasm was 4 days later after our first time.
After the mentioned 3 weeks everything was over. She told me that she fell in love with another guy and we separated. I was very sad about that.

Now we met again and (as I told you) had a coffee together. We of course spoke about that time ..
Me: “… I was so in love with you that time … ”
I told her the story of the French kiss I saw.
She: “… you were a good kisser…”
Me: “… thank you. You too. But why did you leave me that time … we never spoke about it in detail.”
She: “… well … there was that other cool guy …”
She looked down at the table
She: “… today I know better…”
She looked down at the table again.
She: “… He was older than you, more experienced than you, he had a car, he took me to discos etc.“
She: “… you were just too young for me …”
Me: “… I see. What do you mean with … today I know better?”
She: “… well, what I did not know that time was, that he was on drugs most of the times.”
Me: “… oh … and you took these drugs too?”
She: “… not that hard ones, but I tried out the one or other stuff … yes.”
Me: “… you know, I smoke cigarettes, I drink beer, a cocktail or a good whisky from time to time, but I never took other drugs. “
She: “… not even a joint?”
Me: “… no .. never. I had enough opportunities, but that is something I have never wanted.”
She: “… still that respectable person … just like that time …”
Me: “… in some cases … yes, indeed and I am happy about it, because it helped me a lot in my life. I am successful in my job, I earn good money, I am much more self-confident than before …”
She nodded her head and looked down at the table with a sad look.
She: “… anyway, you still look the same like that time … still that sporting looking body as far as I can see you still don’t have some fat on your body ...”
Me (joking): “… I still look the same? C'mon ... nowadaysI am MUCH prettier …”
She boxed my arm…
She: “… and still joking around just like that time …”
She: “… you always could laugh at yourself … I like that …”
She looked at the table again.
She: “… you and me had a good time. I enjoyed it …”
Me: “… I was very sad when you left me that time and it took me a while until I looked at other girls.”
She: “… I am sorry, but …”
Me: “… no problem at all. As you can see I got through it.”
She: “… and today … are you married?”
Me: “… married? No .. I am single, but I live my life … if you know what I mean.”
I gave her a wink.
She: “… hey ... are you flirting with me?”
Me: “… yes I do …”
She: “… and what is the goal of this flirt?”
I smiled at her …
Me: “… to get you in bed one more time. I would really like to have the woman I had my first sex with one more time …”
She looked at me with big eyes.
She: ”… oh .. that was a very straight answer.”
Me: “… a straight question deserves a straight answer…”
She: “… that time you would never have answered that straight…”
Me: “… well … I am not that young and shy boy anymore …”
She: “… obviously you are not … I see…”
She again looked down at the table.
She: “… and you think I will say YES … to the … bed-thing …”
Me: “… I would really to find out how it would be today with the woman which was my first one.”
She: “… but you were not MY first one …”
Me: “… I know …”
We looked each other straight in the eyes for some time.
She: “… I always loved your eyes …”
She: “.. I cannot do that.”
Me: “… why?”
She: “… because I have a boyfriend.”
Me: “… I see …”
Me: “… but if you were single you …”
She: “… yes … immediately … you are still looking very good and somehow it feels so … familiar right now … “
Me: “… well, you have the chance … and the decision is on you …”
She: “… I would … but I will not cheat my boyfriend.”
Me: “… I see.“
Me: “… if you should change your mind … you have my cell phone number …”
She nodded her head and looked down at the table again.
About 10 – 15 minutes later we left each other.
The next day I received some WhatsApps from her. She wrote down that we should stay in contact etc. etc. I made her clear again, what I want and under which conditions I want it. She said that she is interested, but not as long as she has a boyfriend. She also wrote down that she made a lot of mistakes in her life, but she did not tell me which ones.

Let’s wait and see whether something more will happen.

I would really like to know your thoughts, stories etc. about your first sex. How old were you, where did it happen, was is good or bad etc etc etc.

Regards
Angle
sndprv
Knight

Re: First Sex ... remembering old times

Post by sndprv »

I was aged 19 and seduced by a flatmate's girlfriend, that's all I'm gonna say. The more I expand
on the story, the more bizarre and embarrassing it gets... don't ask!
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
angle

Post by angle »

sndprv wrote: 27 Sep 2018 04:10 I was aged 19 and seduced by a flatmate's girlfriend, that's all I'm gonna say. The more I expand
on the story, the more bizarre and embarrassing it gets... don't ask!
Sounds intersting ;-)
vivacious

Post by vivacious »

My first time was comparatively simple and un-involved. I had a friend who had been trying to get with me for a year or so, and in the end we had sex with the mattress on the floor because the frame would make this hideous screeching noise whenever someone moved on it. I like to think I made a good impression considering she used to take 12 hour bus trips to come and see me and sleep with me. She was my first, but we've since parted as friends. We still talk every so often, but I think the whole sleeping together thing makes it awkward :P
bugaevaira

Post by bugaevaira »

my 1st sex were with a woman who almost double times ager than me, I'm was 15 and she were ~32, this was my first and amazing experience tbh and I never forget it
bugaevaira

Post by bugaevaira »

Hey vivacious,

yes I'm also familiar with issue of loud bed frames, when you know that you have thin walls and neighbors could hear you and knock the batteries to disturb you, but recently I've seen this article and found the solution to make it quietly and keep your privacy, quite happy with it 8)
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Good story, delicious. Good memories 😉