Ever had a first time proposition of someone work?

Share your experiences
mkr

Ever had a first time proposition of someone work?

Post by mkr »

I never have but recently I was at a large conference in a major city and had just gotten back to my downtown hotel from a solo dinner and was feeling a bit carefree I guess but didn’t think this scenario might occur. I walked into the elevator to go up to my room somewhere around 9:30 PM and there was a really hot middle aged redhead business woman with a nice sized chest where her button up shirt looked begging to be unbuttoned and released because they were straining against it, get the picture? She was in the elevator already waiting for the door to close so when I came in and pressed my button I just said hi and she said hello as well. She wasn’t drunk or anything but I think she may have had a drink or two prior to the elevator because she seemed pretty relaxed.

The doors closed and when she chose her floor her room was several floors above my floor but I think I really surprised her on the way up because instead of riding the elevator in silence I asked “How are you doing tonight?” and she stammered for words for just a second and then talked to me for a minute and I felt some chemistry that I never feel with a complete stranger and while it was just a few seconds to my floor, when the elevator sounded that it was at my floor, I guess the noise threw her concentration off and she looked rattled a little still and was like “Is this me” meaning is that her floor and I almost literally said to her “well that depends, it could be and no one ever has to know” and then tell her my room number and say let’s talk more if you’d like. But I didn’t, I just said “no it’s mine” and we both laughed and said have a good night.

The whole rest of the night I wondered what would have happened. What would she have said? OK? No? Been shocked? Thanks but no thanks? I can say I have never even considered being that straightforward to someone about that especially a complete stranger. But I thought I could feel the tension or maybe that was just me being attracted to her.

Thoughts on this situation or how I should have handled it? Or have you guys ever done that or had someone do that to you? And what was the outcome? Just curious.
mkr

Re: Ever had a first time proposition of someone work?

Post by mkr »

Wow nobody has had this type of thing happen? C’mon I wanted some advice! Lol.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Never had the situation happen but I have been in similar situations. After the fact you wonder if you should not have just said you could come up to my room and we can raid the minibar and get room service and watch a movie. Or make a movie... Back when I did all the trade shows for the company there were a few times I felt a certain chemistry. I think you need to strike that iron while it is hot.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

mkr wrote: 13 Nov 2018 02:23 Wow nobody has had this type of thing happen? C’mon I wanted some advice! Lol.
Sex with a complete stranger? No. Never. But I once had a weird woman come up to me in a bar and start
sucking on my right ear (if that counts). Then she whispered a comment in that ear about how she
liked my long eyelashes(!) Huh? :? But, yeah, she was slightly drunk.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti