When is the first time you heard someone having sex?

Share your experiences
Ninjaearz
Kingpin

When is the first time you heard someone having sex?

Post by Ninjaearz »

Growing up as a kid I used to hear my parents going at it late at night. I used to hear faint moaning, the bed squeaking and light sounds of spanking. They always tried to be as quiet as possible but I could still hear them in the next room over.

My first real experience of hearing and watching someone having was unreal. The adrenaline rush of it is indescribable. My heart was beating fast and I tried breathing as soft as possible to be quiet as possible.

So my roommate I currently live with now used to live out of town back in the day. I used to live with my parents and we had a pool house in the backyard. It had a bed and a couple of windows. Nothing special. I told him that if he ever needed a place to stay that he could stay with me.

He was in town to see his family and the house in the back was all his. First night he went out drinking with an old blonde bartender chick he had been trying to fuck. It's getting late at night and I hear the gate in the backyard close. Its them. She is 5'6, skinny and tight body, big 32c tits. He is 6'3 200 lbs, light beard and baldhead. Both have white skin color. I head straight to the backyard, using the sidedoor from the garage to try to be as quiet as possible. I'm walking as slow as possible to the pool house. I get a great spot by the side window so I can pretty much see and hear what is going on. My heart is beating fast and breath is racing. 5 minutes in heavy kissing started, clothes came off. He sucked on the big tits for awhile before he went down on her. Her little moans were hot. After that his cock was down her throat. She sucked it for a couple of mins, she was struggling with the size of his cock complaining that she couldn't take all of it. He began gently forcing her head deeper with his hand. She began to gag a couple of times. I dont think she liked it too much. Condom goes on and the first position was missionary. I could see her legs on top of his shoulders as he began to thrust deeper and deeper. I also saw her breasts moving from side to side. I was fully aroused. The bed was squeaking very loudly, she was moaning but it wasn't too loud. He was more vocal than her. As they switch to doggy style, I saw his hips banging her ass perfectly. He slapped her ass many times and the sound of the clapping was loud. She began complaining about his size and that it was hurting her. He suggested anal but it was a no go. Condom off, his cock was back in her mouth. Soon after he came in her month but she didn't swallow it. So she goes outside butt naked to spit out his huge load. I was really scared that I was going to get caught at this point. She didn't see me or hear me. 😁😁😁 They start cuddling after. I waited around to see if there was going to be a couple of my rounds but it was over. I could hear him trying to convince her to go again, but it didn't work. I slowly creep back to my room and was in amazement of what I just witnessed.

I hope you guys enjoy my story and let's hear your first experience.
vivacious

Re: When is the first time you heard someone having sex?

Post by vivacious »

I also heard sex first when I was young, my room butted right up against my parents room. I can still distinctly remember I was went to the bathroom and when I came back, I heard the bed creaking rhythmically. I was curious, so I pressed my ear to the wall to see if I could work out what was happening, and I heard them going at it. I think that's what lead to me liking hearing the sounds of sex as I was pretty young, but I didn't realize this until I was living in a flat with some friends.

It was me, two other guys and a girl we all knew from our hometown. She is the kind of girl you would say won the genetic lottery, soft white skin, dark brown hair, green eyes, about 5'6ish and a body to make any man (and some woman) double take. She started bringing this guy home, and they'd hang out in the lounge. This guy has dark skin, dark hair, possibly Indian or similar descent though he'd very clearly grown up here, and he's much closer to six foot than this girl. I didn't realize they were doing anything until one day I walked past one of the empty bedrooms, and I heard those tentative creaks. I felt a rush that I didn't fully understand at the time, but I stopped and listened a little more. But then I heard the first gasp from her, and images started coming into my head. I thought I'd walk away, and just go chill out in my room, but I kept thinking about those sounds, and the images they brought up. So, I snuck out to the lounge again, and as the room they were in butted onto the lounge through one of the walls, I went over and pressed my ear against it. It was harder to hear than through the door, but I reasoned here I could slip away without being heard or caught. After all, if I'm just chilling in the lounge how can they accuse me of anything? ;) I found it strange how my heart raced, and I couldn't breathe right, but it was the good kind, where I just didn't care about it. In fact the only part of me that had issue with it was the part that was trying to keep my breathing regular so I could hear them properly.
I listened to them longer than I realized, and had to touch myself, but the rush of hearing this, and the knowledge that any one of my flatmates could come home and see me with my ear pressed to the wall and my hand down my pants just made it better. From then on, I'd almost unconsciously pay attention to what was going on in her room, which was just through the wall from mine. I listened to her sex-capades for the time she was dating that guy, all the way through to her next guy, and that's how I found out I love listening to sex. Sometimes I'd just be on my computer, and rather than going over to the wall, I'd just take my headphones out and listen while I played my game.

If you lot want to hear more stories about this, I can always pull up some other situations for you all.
rogerwoger

Post by rogerwoger »

Back in 70’s when I was still at school I had a friend whose parents had a big old house, often I would stay for sleep overs at the weekends. Being such a big old house I would sleep in a room on my own, one of the many guest bedrooms. I got up one morning on a Sunday to go to the bathroom, it must have been early before 6 and nobody was up so I tried to be quiet so not to wake anybody. I went downstairs to the floor below to get to the bathroom which was next to my friend’s parent’s room. Before I got to bathroom I could hear muffled noises from my friend’s parent’s room and unusually the door was partly open. I don’t know why I looked through the crack of the door but I did. My friends mother was on her knees with had head in the pillow with her nighty pushed up around her waist. His father had this pyjama top on but no pyjama trousers on and was behind her and seemed to be pushing up against her bottom repeatedly, I didn’t know they were doing but I was fascinated. His father then started holding on to her mother’s hips and pushing himself against her bottom faster and faster, they were both now quietly moaning. At this point I got frightened of being seen and went back to my room.
Bcgolfer

Post by Bcgolfer »

I was 13 and was babysitting my nieces. My sister and husband were going to be out late so the plan was I was to sleep on the couch in the living room and they would drive me home in the morning. It was a converted house so the "master bedroom" was only divided from the living room by a frosted glass door. I was "sleeping " on the couch that butted up against the glass doors when they came home. They had had a few drinks and fell into bed. I could hear everything from them stripping off to him kissing my sister and going down on her. I could hear him licking her wet pussy and her getting more excited with soft moans that later built up to her orgasm. It was so exciting I had never heard that before. The next day at breakfast my brother in law asked if they had wake me up when they came in, I knew that he knew that I had heard them and my sister orgasm and was trying to embarrass her. I just said no but I still can hear her cum when I think of that night.
dercius

Post by dercius »

Parents fucking usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Mom is a huge moaner
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

dercius wrote: 09 Jun 2019 11:34 Parents fucking usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Mom is a huge moaner
Cant wait to hear ur mum moaning dercius.pls do get some of ur mum
irwin2020

Post by irwin2020 »

Probably first time that I can remember was while staying at a hotel for business. Walked downstairs about 5am to grab some coffee and heard what sounded like some woman in distress. Stood outside the door for a few minutes and could hear some dude giving it pretty hard to a woman, kept telling her to stay quiet. Based on how the rooms were setup (they were studios) it sounded like they were going at it in the kitchen, or close to the front door.
turbotich
Kingpin

Post by turbotich »

Exciting stories here. Thanks to all for sharing !
My turn now.

Like most of us, the first sex sounds I ever heard came from the bedroom of my parents. My Mom could be pretty vocal sometimes, and, like most teenagers, my brother and I listened with obvious fascination as she climaxed, our excitement (and the size of our young cocks) enhanced by the mystery behind it all and by our own fantasy.

But the fateful event which had me hooked on sex sounds forever happened sometime in the late Seventies. My dad, my mom (in het mid-forties by then), my brother and I were on vacation in Greece. We spent a couple of weeks in a hotel in (what was then) a small fishing village called Zouberi, near Athens. You can imagine that my brother and I spent most of the time on the beach, and occasionally chasing the girls, although I am afraid we were not very successful at that. We had a great time, especially as mom and dad left us on our own most of the time. Dad was a real history buff and went to Athens or other historic places most of the time. Mum got tired of that after a day or two and mostly lay at the pool.

Unfortunately, I developed a serious headache after a couple of days. As it happened, one of the other guests was a Greek doctor with whom we had somehow come on friendly terms(in retrospect, I believe there were obvious reasons for that). He was a real nice guy who had even bought my brother and me a beer (which made him a hero in our eyes). After examining me, he decided that I should stay in bed for a day or three. Too much sun for me !

Everyday he came to check on me, before going to the beach or wherever he intended to go.

On the third day, I drifted asleep after mum and the doctor had left. Sometime later, I woke up for no apparent reason. I realised that people were talking and laughing in the room of my parents, which was next to my and my brothers room. At first, I thought nothing of it. Then I heard my mum giggle. After that, it became silent again for some time. I started to wonder why my parents were in their room, when I suddenly realised that Dad had gone off to Athens again. I had just decided that the sounds had probably come from another room or maybe from the cleaning girls when I heard funny noises come from the next room. Someone was moaning in that room and it was clearly Mum. I was fully awake by now. The moans became louder, and I could now hear the bedsprings creaking. It was obvious that Mum was enjoying what happened. The sounds she made now were far more excited than those I had heard on certain nights or Sunday mornings at home. I must admit that I was aroused by the sounds she made, which were by now accentuated by a rhytmic knocking of the bedpost against the wall between my parents' and my room. Strangely, what aroused me even more was that I knew for sure that the man who was fucking my mom couldn't possibly be my dad. I decided that I had to see for myself who was giving her a good time.

I hurried to the balcony, in order to try to peek through the windows of the next room. Unfortunately, the curtains were drawn (as could be expected). They had left the windows open though (at that time, air conditioning was not as common in Greece as it is today), and I could hear everything that happened in the room : the bedsprings, the sound of the bedpost against the wall, the moans and the little extatic cries of Mum and the slapping sound of the strangers' balls and cock as he worked Mum's pussy. I even heard the guy moaning and grunting now and it was obvious Mum gave him a very good time.

As I stood there on the balcony I felt my own young cock throbbing in my pyama shorts. I stood there as if transfixed and I tried desperately to peek into the room through a small crack between the curtains, but all I could make out was a rhytmic movement on the bed. Suddenly, it dawned on me that there was a way to make the crack between the curtains a bit wider. Mum and her mysterious lover were so engrossed in each other that they wouldn't notice. The first day of my sickness, I had puked on the floor (I was in my teens, remember !) and the cleaning staff had left some cleaning devices in my room should it happen again. Amongst these, a mop and a broomstick. The latter could come in very handy : it was long enough to reach the open window and the curtains. Very carefully, I used it to lift the curtain ever so slightly (an obvious risk, not unlike that of hiding a dictaphone or an smartphone near a door or in a room, but I figured that Mum and her mystery lover had, at this advanced stage of love-making, other things on their minds than watching the curtains). And just when I could have a peek into the room, the lovers shifted positions. Mum had been lying underneath her lover, but just as I looked he withdrew his cock from her pussy. They got up and Mum turned her ass towards him. I saw him shove his cock into her pussy as he started pumping her doggy style. And then I suddenly recognized the Greek doctor as my Mum's tits were swinging at each thrust of his cock.

I was so surprised I almost dropped my stick, but I had no time to lose as it was clear Mum and the doctor were rapidly coming to a climax. As I hastily withdrew the stick from the window and went back into my room I heard Mum's orgasm, immediately followed by the doctor's loud grunting.
After that, it all became silent, except for some contented sighs and Mum's satisfied giggles.

After a couple of minutes, happy chatter resumed and after half an hour or so, I heard the good doctor leave the room.

To this very day, I have very strong memories of what I overheard that day. And I profoundly regret that, at that time, there were no iPhones or other easily accessible recording devices. But I am convinced that my interest in sex sounds was born on that fateful day.
okon84

Post by okon84 »

My first time hearing someone having sex!
It is a sad story for all the sexsoundlovers but at this time i was so overpowerd that i couldn 't record anything!
It was about 6 years ago in a hotel in Munich. I knew it like yesterday because it was so intensive. I stayed in Munich for three days visting a buddy and his girlfriend. They live in a small flat so i went into a hotel. At Saturday my buddy and i wanted to watch a soccer game in Munich. Before the game i went back to my room to catch my ticket. When i was on the fourth floor i saw a couple comming out the next door to my room. I was about 30 meters before my room i must say. So they came towards to me. She was abosolutely gorgous. A woman in their last twentys i could estimate. She had blue eyes was about 5,7 feet high (1,75 meters), slim with a little sign of chubby (only a little), she had a great figure. The most impressive was her hair. It was strait black long to her butt (i like very long hair by woman!) The man was mid to end 30s tall and well trained. So when they passed me they said hi (hallo in German!) i and i greet them back. So after i got my ticket i went to the soccer match and had a great evening in munich. At 12 pm i went back to my hotel room. I was tired and went to bed. After maybee 30 or 40 minutes i woke up because i heard something next to my door. The couple was back. So i was a little bit upset but she and he laughed loud so i was interested what they would do. I woke up and went very calmful to the wall on the other side of the room. They talked about the evening. She went into the bathroom and so on .After maybee again a few minutes she went back i heard. Then i think she went to the bed and talked to her man. He kisses her (the wall was not thin but it was an old hotel so it was good to hear. They talked kissed and maybee they dressed of i think. My heard was bumping higher could i be a witness of a love game. Now the sleep was really over for me! After a few minutes again the kisses were infliltrated from a small mhh voices from her. (maybee oral) i don't know! She had such an great voice not so high not to deep (for me!) very calmfull! Minutes later they changed and the game goes on . I think they went to doggystyle (from the sound i would say) and her mhh sound was a little bit louder to a small moaning. So this session took long with her voice goes a little bit louder (not to loud but you could hear it to the wall) After maybee a long time she said to him (let me up) this sentence i could clearly hear. I was so excited because this is my favourite possion from a woman. I liked that! This was great! So i could imagine now this great woman was sitting on this guy ( i was joalously at this moment!) But for the show it was the best. Her moning got louder and a little bit louder. She gasped like OH Schatz (Darling) and the riding goes on. After 5 Minutes the Show was an a good way to a finale. I knew it so good since this time because it is branded into my brain. Her Moaning goes again louder like Oh OH OH...louder gasp and a gain oh oh oh and gasp. After 2 Minutes later my dream comes true. it was oh oh oh a louder gasp and then a Schatz and a schatz moan again and then such a nice sequence of an ah ah ah ah ah ah followed by shit (scheiße) and a loud ah ah! followed by an incredible loud screaming and crying OH! for 2 or three seconds with gasps and whispering when she was comming down from her orgasm. The orgasm must be herd to the next three room. This flashes me completely i am so sad that i hadt't a record, because at this time i din_t know nothing about this great forum here! Sadly i knew it know. If had thesre record this would be a higlight sadly! 15 seconds later he shoot his load very quitley like a short small oh in her. After i heard kuddeling and and nothing loud anything else there i immagined that nothing specials happend there so i went to bed. At the next moring i saw them at breakfast and knew about their happening time! So this gave me the impulse to search of everything like sexsound. This is more incredible for me than a video. So i hope in the future to get some recordings in hotels. I hope i have luck again!
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Very nice story!
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Lived in apartments in Tustin, CA in the late 70s. No Central air, so people would open their bedroom windows in back - the ones facing the carport thinking no one would be listening. I loved hearing the occasional sounds, but the middle School girl in the window directly across from mine - losing her virginity to her boyfriend one night - well, it imprinted into my imagination and hooked me!
🧔👱‍♀️=🛏=💋💋😵‍💫💓💗💓💞=😖💥💥🥴=💦💦🫠=🤰=👶👶👶
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

Hi there,

great question, I like the stories a lot that have been already posted and would appreciate if more members would describe their experiences. Hence also would like to contribute mine (maybe I talked already about it before, but this seems to become a good collection here...).

I remember very well my first acoustic event listening to a lovesong... It was in the late 90s, about one year after I moved into my former student dorm in a small bavarian town in Germany. At that time I was quite naive and, despite I knew that a lot of roommates had visits from their boy- or girlfriends over night, I thought they likely would not have sex there because the walls were thin and the doors without any sound protection, so I expected they have sex at home over the weekens or so.
At one evening, I was looking out of a window in the 5th floor to the street (not my room window) because I expected someone for a visit and because he was late I was afraid he might not have found the right entry. I noiced accidentally that from that floor window one could also have a quite good view into the flat directly close by to the window at the end of the floor. Inside the room, I saw a girl chilling in her underwear on the bed and watching TV (remember quite well it was one of those hospital series, might have been Dr. House or something...). When I followed the situation more closely I noticed that while still watching TV she was "riding" her blanket rhythmically, abd after one or two minutes she became faster and more powerful in her movements and then she stopped. I could not notice any sound from her while her TV could be well observed on the floor. I was curious what she was doing there - Did I see for the first time a girl masturbating? Afterwards she was simply going on watching TV as usual...
I think this happened on a Wednesday evening, and because I was curious what was going on, I was hoping to follow a similar session on the following evenings. On Thursday nothing similar happened, but on Friday I noticed that someone elsoe was with her in her flat, so she also would not repeat her show that evening neither. On Saturday I thought what if her visitor is actually her boyfriend...? They probably would not have sex in the student dorm, would they? I decided to have a closer look on Saturday evening, just in case :-) And indeed I was right. The curtains were now closed, and at 11 pm they were going into bed and started with intense kissing and a quite sensitive warm-up. I think I could even realize the moment when he removed her slip from her legs and entered her shell, followed by intense moans and body slapping. I even remember that he was mentioning something like "So geil, so richtig ohne alles..." (So hot, without everything) which should likely mean the used condoms before and not this time. They approached their climax with him whispering "Du bist so der Wahnsinn..." (you are hot as crazy) while she was continuously shouting "Oh Spatzl, oh Spatzl..." (bavarian for Honey). Then they experienced their climax and became silent.

I was really impressed by this event and wanted to get more :-) Unfortunately at that time I did not consider any kind of recording. The idea to check whether this is technically possible at all followed about half a year later and I missed a lot of great possibilities for exciting recordings during that time. Nevertheless, later I was at least able to record a few catches from this couple which you can find (now in the archives) as the Nina recordings.
ericbxxxxx

Post by ericbxxxxx »

Hollywood,California. I was probably around 23. My girlfriend came to visit so we escaped my roommate and got a motel room. We just finished a session when a couple in the next room who were clearly about a foot away from us separated by the thinnest wall imaginable started going at it. They were loud. It got us going again and both us and them were going at it pretty hard -- it was as close as you could come to swinging without being in the same room. Their sounds, combined with that moment, turned me on so much that I was hooked forever.

I'm sure Gekko has a recording of it.
oremay

Post by oremay »

when I was a student, I once spent a night in a friend's sofa. she was sharing her flat, her room was upstairs and the living room where I slept was next to her roommate's sleeping room. He brought his girlfriend in, and I heard them having sex... Though I don't remember it much, my memories are more of feeling awkward and uneasy than aroused... I guess I would relax and feel way different now :)
hecatonchires100

Post by hecatonchires100 »

I think it was when I was 13 or 14 years old.

For a reason I don't remember, I had to sleep with my brother for one night. At the time, he had 25/26 years old. We spent a day with his girlfriend (who will become his wife soon later) and my parents. Then, my parents left us and at perhaps 10 o'clock in the evening I went to bed while brother and girlfriend stayed together in the living room.

In the bedroom there was a one place little bed for me and my brother had just a big mattress put right on the floor. I really have no expectations, I was just happy to be with my brother. I believe I read a little and finally switch off the light...
I don't know how long but I was sleeping when I was awake by strange noises. They had sex. I only remember it was a long time out (subjectively) and that she was very "expressive" in action, very much more of my brother, absolutely loud and definitely not shy.

I share the same feeling of oremay. I didn't know how react and not very comfortable with the situation, but I decided to keep quiet and say nothing.
None of us never told anything about this night. But now, in hindsight, the souvenir is pretty funny !!