My Journey into Sounds

Share your experiences
jazzlikeattorney1988

My Journey into Sounds

Post by jazzlikeattorney1988 »

So this piece has been a long time in the making, been short on time recently and have some changes happening that might or might not make capturing easier and less risky.

A bit about my style first, im a very cautious capturer now after a close shave that ill explain later. I will always err on the side of caution, reducing my risk to be as low as possible, likely to my detriment and some missed captures. While I do have captures ill upload at some point, they will be quite selective

Overall, I wanted to provide my experiences journeying into Sounds and some sneak peeks that just happened to fall my way. We will go from first experience through a very lucky goldmine, some stack the deck captures finishing with future ideas.

Like alot of people my first experience in Sounds came from within my own home. While I was younger I lived in a house with my parents and 3 siblings. The house was fairly well spread out with master bedrroom at the front, 2 bedrooms in the middle and 2 out near the back of the house. There was about 3 rooms separation between the front and middle and another 3 from middle to back. The 2 back bedrooms were pretty well cut off from the rest of the house with tis own large entertaining area, but shared a common wall (With built in wardrobes taking up about 70% of the wall) with each other. The door to the rooms were about 1 metres apart each with the gap at the floor, If the doors were open you could take 2 steps and be in the other room. When I was about 14 I moved from one of the middle rooms to the back to get more privacy, at the time my older brother was in the other room and I was oblivious to everything at that point. When I was about 16 he moved out and my younger sister (15) moved into his old room. We will refer to her as Tanya.

Nothing really happened for a few years until I was 19 and she was 18 (She was 5.11 and fit, playing high level sport.) One night We were both out and I got home about midnight, grabbed a beer from the bar fridge and sat down in the rumpus room to watch TV, after about 30 minutes I decided that id grab another, but watch TV in Bed instead (That was the best idea I ever had). About 15 minutes later I get a call from Tanya asking if I could unlock the back door, I responded " Do I have to im in Bed". She insisted which was weird, so I did, went to toilet and hopped back into bed. I was curious so switched the TV and lights off and left door slightly ajar, could have just stayed up and waited for her, but happy I didn't.

She got in about 15 minutes later and I heard that she wasn't alone and clearly said "Be quiet, ***** is in bed". We will refer to the guy as Tom, Having left the door open slightly I could hear everything they were saying. They moved around and talked about the night out, how they didn't like one of the couples, took a shot or something and flirted, kissed each other a bit, but it felt like forever (was probably 20 mins) before going into the bedroom. At this point I heard a distinct *Click* of the bedroom door locking and continued kissing. Tom quite clearly said to Tanya "Take off that dress and get on your knees", Tanya obliged and responded "Now What?". "Now take this cock and suck it" replied Tom. It was at this point that I slowly got out of bed, careful to make as little noise as possible and crept my way to the door opening it further. This had me standing essentially 1 metre from their door with a clear gap for sound to come through.

By the time id got the door open I could clearly hear sucking sounds before it quickly stopped was worried they had heard, but seconds later a ohhhhh came from Tanya followed by a "your Tounge feels amazing", for a few minutes there was consistent moaning, ohhh, ohhhhh, just like that, before a "im gonna cum, make me cum". Tom must have stopped as he said "if you want to cum, you cum on my cock, come here", for about 30 seconds there was sucking again before it truly began
"Do you want this cock inside your wet pussy yet",
"Yes, I need It now, I want your cock so Bad"
"Turn around and spread your legs"
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that feels so good"
*Slapping & Moaning sounds*
"Im gonna cum, don't stop, Im gonna cum"
"Cum on my cock, make me feel it"
"OH, Im Cuming, Oh, Oh, Oh"
Everything slowed for a few minutes with some kissing and im guessing a handjob before
"I want to be back inside you, Get ontop of me"
"Ohhhhh, your so deep, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh" to a good rhythem
Progressively getting faster
"Im gonna cum again"
Tom responded "Im gonna cum too, I want to cum in your mouth"
*Fast Sucking Sounds and Tom Moaning slightly*
"Keep going, im gonna cum, take that cum, ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

I pushed my door back shut and hopped back into bed, before I started to hear Tanya moaning again. She was moaning on and off for about 45 minutes to an hour and i think had about 3 or 4 more orgasms before the light was switched off

This was my first experience hearing sounds (12 years ago now) and given beleve that the sheer rawness, effort to hear, element of taboo and overall arousal just got me hooked from day 1. Over the next few years I had quite a few instances like this (Including a Lesbian one) that ill recount in future editions if people want before moving to the next stage.

Thoughts?
Finelytuned84

Re: My Journey into Sounds

Post by Finelytuned84 »

I loved this and definitely would love to hear more! Great excerpt and keep them coming (ahem!)
Love22

Re: My Journey into Sounds

Post by Love22 »

I love this story, it’s very hot