Urgent! Help!

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
Jess89

Urgent! Help!

Post by Jess89 »

So I’m staying in a hotel with a large group tonight. There are other people in our room and several from our group on our floor. I have noticed walking by the rooms that it is very easy to hear through the doors, though. I definitely think I could easily pick up some sounds with my cell phone from the hallway, maybe on another floor where no one from my group would see. Only down fall is there are cameras in the hallways. What do hotels usually do about people loitering in the halls outside rooms? Definitely can not afford to get thrown out as everyone in my group would know! Is it worth the risk or should I just eat for another time?

TIA
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Urgent! Help!

Post by cruzsilva »

you could just look for pot plants, fire extinguishers or so and have a sticky tape connected to a usb recorder or so n very stealhly paste it behind or so. like pretend to drop something or answer a call whilst fiddling with the usb recorder and then quietly paste it behind one of this..or a panel in the wall if any

if not juat pretend your answering a call or so whilst roaming the hallways and if you hear a sound just pretend like you are talking on the phone but without uttering any noise so doesnt disturb the recording..

maybe some of the other pros can shed more light on it
jinhui
Kingpin

Re: Urgent! Help!

Post by jinhui »

"Is it worth the risk or should I just eat for another time?"[sic!] - in my opinion it's not worth it. Especially if you don't have a recorder other than your smartphone.