Next project - previews

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
wnkmate

Post by wnkmate »

Do you not worry about getting caught, Reg? Have you ever been caught out? I'm not sure I'd have the balls to do that. I get nervous just about walking up and down the corridors late at night and pausing outside peoples doors! All the hotels I go to seem to have spyholes in the bedroom doors. I worry about being seen by somebody in the room opposite to where the action is!

Thanks for the great posts, Reg!

Simon
learnhownow
Kingpin

Post by learnhownow »

What ya do is wear a trench coat and dark glasses. If anyone sees you, flash your ID at them and mumble, CIA, field operation in progress! and haul ass out of there. :lol:
learnhownow
Kingpin

Another idea

Post by learnhownow »

dipke3 wrote:It would be cool if someone can make a transcript of what they are saying. Very difficult to understand for someone who doesn't speak English.

I'm not sure that the burden is on the writer in this instance. We are an international community, and it would be more logical for the reader to resort to the language tools available on the net, such as http://www.babelfish.com or at http://www.google.com. They do not give exact translations, but most of the time the meaning can be discerned. I often use this to read Arabaic or Chinese language pages, and I can tell you that sometimes they make little sense. The times I have really wanted to know I have written the author and asked for a clarification, usually quoting the translation so we can both have a laugh about it.
:idea: :)
regnen11

brush with danger - avoiding suspicion

Post by regnen11 »

I remember reading about two allied airmen who escaped from a German POW camp during World War II.

They used a 100m tape measure and a clip board. They spent the morning measuring and recording dimensions inside the camp. Then they measured the area around the front gate, then they measured the gate, then they measured the area right outside the front gate, then they measured the road leading up to the camp... they measured their way around the bend and out of sight - then made their escape.

The trick is to look like you belong.

No trench coat and glasses. I wear cargo shorts, t-shirt, athletic shoes and a baseball cap. The recording equipment and super ear go in the cargo pockets. Cell phone and a hotel card key in a front pocket along with some change or bills for the vending machines (another good reason to be in the hallway). I'll have my walkman headphones on my head or around my neck. I'll have a rolled up magazine or newspaper in my hands.

I'll use the amplifier to monitor a hallway with out necessarily bending down to check a specific door - although doing that just requires me to adjust my sock or tie my shoelaces while I'm doing that.

reg
regnen11

brush with danger - maybe a tooth brush

Post by regnen11 »

one of my first recordings - I'm just setting the recording rig when I hear footsteps approaching from the other side of the door, the door starts to open while I'm stumbling away pretending to be drunk... it was 2 am afterall.

The guy was opening the door to put the "Do not disturb" sign out. It was the threesome from my first upload MFM... even if the guy was curious - he had a hot chick in the room about to have sex with him AND his buddy.
He wasn't going to do anything.

I gave it a few minutes and very quietly put down the recording equipment.

brush two - had a woman pop out of a room just around the corner as I was trying to determine if something (other than the damn TV) was happening in a room. She didn't say anything but I had a feeling she was suspicious - I was heading down to the elevator and passed an security guard coming off. I left the hotel.

brush three - just catching the end of a couple in a cheap hotel and trying to determine if they had enough energy to go at it again. Four black guys come out of a room 3/4's of the way down the corridor. I see them whispering and looking at me... I pulled out my cell phone, pretended to dial a call and started walking right at them. The first words they heard from me were "This is Mike. I'm at the hotel. Do you want to call the police or should I do it?" - I walk right past them and stand at the end of the hallway looking out the window into the parking lot and pretend to have a converstation for the next minute or so. I finished up with "I'll meet the squad car in the parking lot." Then it was down the stairs and out the door -- they never walked up to me or said anything at all.

Reg
regnen11

empty corridors - spy holes

Post by regnen11 »

Depends on the hotel - time of year and what might be going on... High School reunions usually create some noisy areas - often limited to one floor. A convention of Cat Fanciers, on the other hand, is pretty quiet but not to be missed - so much pussy (sorry, the pun only works in English).

If the hotel is big enough there should still be a few a few quiet zones - hopefully there is still someone having sex on that floor.

Spy holes - most rooms in the US have the bathroom just inside the room door - that provides a 5-10 foot dead zone behind the door wear people don't usually hang out. They are further into the room - on the bed, in a chair or at a desk.

The monitoring process isn't very loud - it just me walking down the hall way or standing destracted in the corridor. Putting down the recording equipement might get a rustle of paper.

If the corridor doesn't have any activity - I'll usually check the adjacent room and those across the corridor from where I'm putting the recorder.

Reg
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: empty corridors - spy holes

Post by yeppie »

regnen11 wrote:A convention of Cat Fanciers, on the other hand, is pretty quiet but not to be missed - so much pussy (sorry, the pun only works in English).
well pussy seems to be international, at least it works in german, too.
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

Thanks for the detailed walk through, regnen. It's inspiring!
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

a true pro :twisted:
regnen11

glad to hear it...

Post by regnen11 »

well pussy seems to be international, at least it works in german, too.
- yeppie

Glad to hear that - I wasn't too concerned - we have ample evidence of pussies working on SSL and yeppie.org

reg
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

schnurr, miaow ...
shung421

Post by shung421 »

I just listened to the cntmyp file. Their chatter is amusing. It's great how at the very end, after they've both finished, she says "Can I get a drink?"!!

I wonder if she's just referring to a glass of water or wants more liquor?

Shung
regnen11

beer...

Post by regnen11 »

Shung,

I didn't include it in the recording but that's what she told him she was getting... asked he wanted one > he just grunted and quickly dropped off to sleep. She, however, wasn't ready to call it a night and proceeded to come out and be loud and obnoxious. I've a newlywed recording from the same night (same floor actually) - on the raw recording you can hear CTMP girl screaming from the elevator bay at friends/strangers several floors below in the atrium.

She eventually returned to the room and tried to wake the guy up... he wasn't interested and told her to "shut the fuck up and go to sleep!"

Reg
thesoundguy
Kingpin

Post by thesoundguy »

I've a newlywed recording from the same night (same floor actually) -
That's the one I want to hear when you get time to post it,I would reckon that honeymoon sex would be hot and maybe even kinky!!! :D