Forum Archive

Make yourself comfortable in our community
hiphopfan111

Forum Archive

Post by hiphopfan111 »

So I recently subbed to the forum archive and it seems after the server reset that I cannot log in, it take me a few tries to be able to enter my username and password, and then it loads for a few minutes and times out, is this happening to anybody else?
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Forum Archive

Post by yeppie »

hiphopfan111 wrote: 04 Nov 2023 21:25 So I recently subbed to the forum archive and it seems after the server reset that I cannot log in, it take me a few tries to be able to enter my username and password, and then it loads for a few minutes and times out, is this happening to anybody else?
Sorry for this, hiphopfan111.

A few subscribers (up to 5) who joined shortly before the server crash might have been lost technically. You are still in the ccbill database but not in the Password file on the server.
I added a new archive account for you and extended your access by 2 extra days (31 Dec 2023 now). As your account hiphopfan111 is still active, I renamed the new account to hiphopfan222, same password. You should be able to login again now.

If anybody else experiences the same problem, please let me know and I will re-add you also.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
slipnslide72

Post by slipnslide72 »

I'm having a somewhat similar experience: I can log in to the archive with my password and reach the home page, but I cannot open any of the folders containing the sounds--I get a "403-forbidden" error each time I try. This has been happening since Friday at least.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

slipnslide72 wrote: 05 Nov 2023 02:48 I'm having a somewhat similar experience: I can log in to the archive with my password and reach the home page, but I cannot open any of the folders containing the sounds--I get a "403-forbidden" error each time I try. This has been happening since Friday at least.
There is a workaround described in the Server announcement:
All files have been reuploaded, the archive is complete. The files are accessible over the "Latest Archive Uploads" link on the right (under the heading Bookmarks).
viewtopic.php?p=93255#p93255
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
slipnslide72

Post by slipnslide72 »

yeppie wrote: 05 Nov 2023 02:56
slipnslide72 wrote: 05 Nov 2023 02:48 I'm having a somewhat similar experience: I can log in to the archive with my password and reach the home page, but I cannot open any of the folders containing the sounds--I get a "403-forbidden" error each time I try. This has been happening since Friday at least.
There is a workaround described in the Server announcement:
All files have been reuploaded, the archive is complete. The files are accessible over the "Latest Archive Uploads" link on the right (under the heading Bookmarks).
viewtopic.php?p=93255#p93255
Ah, I missed that post. Yes, that works for me. Thank you, Yeppie!